Color: Yellow
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): CA
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: 4WD & AWD
Color: Yellow
Engine: 460

~Ford F-150 460 Truck~

I need to sell my truck due to wife complaining. I have had the truck a few months and was just only going to use it for home fixings.

Good:

When I got the truck I was told the engine was just rebuilt. With 40,000 miles on it.
The body and lines are straight, but the beds wheel wells are a little dented on both sides.
The tires are new and should be worth about $1100 wheels and rims.
It has a B&M shifter in the floor.
It has a body lift and looks good.
New starter and battery.
I just got an oil change.
The cluster does not work just the gas.
Nice exhaust and 4 barrel carb.
Paid over $500 just to register it in CA. It was made in CA then moved to AZ and I registered it back in CA.
The previous owner did some upgrades. If you know ford trucks you would be able to notice them better then me.
The tags and registration are good.
8foot bed dual tanks. No body rust I can see. Just rust surface rust on the bed. If you are interested I can take pics of spots anywhere on the truck. I will post a video during the day to show the condition.

Bad:
The windshield is cracked.
There are a few leaks. power steering, transfer case and rear break line.
The interior does need some work.
I haven't had time to tackle the job.
The steering is wobbly and might need to be adjusted.
If the truck isn't started every other day I need to play with the carb. Might just be an adjustment issue.

If you know trucks or want a small project this is a good truck. My girls like taking a ride with me around the neighborhood. If the three fluid leaks were fixed I would trust this truck to Vegas and back. I have driven the car to work over 60 mile with no issues.

I am asking for $4000 or OBO. I really just want to give my wife back the money I paid for the truck so she will stop complaining. If you are interested I will get the car smogged, but I am looking for someone out of state to buy the truck. If you want more pictures and info Please contact me at 951-846-9323. Also check e~bay for similar trucks. This one is in better condition.

Search this Thread