New York Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: tiny1

Ford, Toyota, Dodge, and Chevy Group Dyno run

Search this Thread

Old 02-17-2003, 01:32 PM
V8toilet
Freshman User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ford, Toyota, Dodge, and Chevy Group Dyno run

I thought it would be interesting to get Ford, Chevy, Dodge, and Toyota trucks together for a group Dynamometer run. It would be a lot more interesting to have Ford, Chevy, Dodge, and Toyota trucks all at the same group run over just having Toyota or Ford trucks.

It would be interesting to see just exactly how much power and torque all of our trucks make with and without mods (they are all different even among the same make and engine) and we would get to see just how we stack up against the each other and the competition in a friendly way.

Would you members be interested if I got other truck owners of different makes to attend a group dyno run at New England Dyno off of Route 146 in Worcester, MA?

We would get together on a set date and each person would have about 5 tries putting your truck on the Dynamometer possibly with an exhaust gas analyzer too. The more people that go the cheaper it will be but the cost is probably going to be around $65. You can even switch exhaust systems or intake systems around to see what effects it has on engine power. I think it will be very interesting to at least watch.

Please let me know ASAP.

Thanks,

V8toilet