Mileage: 180000
Color: Blue
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): MD
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: 4WD & AWD
Color: Blue
Engine: 7.3 Powerstroke Diesel

2000 F250 XLT SuperCab, Long Bed, 4x4, 7.3 Power Stroke Diesel, 180K., Auto, A/C, Power Windows, Power Door Locks, Tilt Wheel, Cruise Control, AM-FM Cassette CD Player, Tow Package. Truck also has a 7.5’ Meyer Snow Plow that was professionally installed 2 years ago. I bought the truck back in 2007 with 160K on it. Truck is in very good mechanical condition and has had the following work:

New Calipers – 4/2010

New Battery – 3/2010

Transmission Rebuilt– 2/2010

New Brake Lines – 2/2010

New Alternator – 5/2009

Ball Joints – 2008

Rear Rotors – 2008

All fluids (coolant, trans fluid, power steering, brake, both differentials, transfer case) – 2008 or more recently

In 2008, the truck received gauges (EGT, Boost, Trans Temp), 4” stainless steel exhaust from the turbo back, a 6637 massive air filter and a DP Tuner that safely adds 100hp. This is not a cheap Superchip or Hypertech tuner and requires more air and exhaust to maximize efficiency. This tuner makes a night and day difference in the performance of the 7.3 and transmission. Trust me. I tried the Edge Edge Juice/Attitude tuner but then rode in a truck with a DP Tuner, bigger exhaust, air filter, etc and promptly replaced the Edge. This truck runs great, is very dependable, gets good fuel mileage and is just fun to drive. I am in my mid 40’s so I was not hot rodding it. I just wanted much better performance without sacrificing anything.

The snow plow was added back in 2008. It is a Meyer EZ-Classic mount with an E60 pump and a ST7.5 blade. The plow setup is in good shape. I only plow family, friends and the fire department. My driveway is about 75 yards long. The truck has never had a salt spreader.

The interior of the truck is gray cloth and is in good shape. The only blemish is a small rip on the driver’s seat from getting in and out.

The exterior (blue) of the truck is also in good shape for its age. It does have a few small dents and scratches. The front bumper has a dent in it and the bed has rust around the wheel wells and there is a large dent on the right side of the bed.

The transmission was rebuilt in February 2010. It has Raybestos heavy duty clutches, bands and steels, steel 6 pinion plantaries, TransGo Shift Kit and a Billet dual clutch torque converter.

I am selling it because I had to buy a Crew Cab.
Unless you find another custom tuned 7.3, you will not find a better running truck that gets reasonably good MPG. And trust me, you want a 7.3 because they will easily last to 500K or more, are very dependable, easy to work on when required, do not have any emission control equipment and get reasonably good fuel mileage.

Current pictures are at: Image hosting, free photo sharing & video sharing at Photobucket

I can document all of the above service history.

Asking $12,000 with the plow and $10,000 without or best offer.

I am in Bowie, MD.

Old 11-17-2010, 05:38 PM
Jack Donohue
New User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
f 25o

hey I'm wondering if your truck is still for sale. If it is could you email a number to reach you at . My email is jjdonohue88@yahoo.com. If its for sale im definitly interested. Thanx Jack

Old 11-17-2010, 08:24 PM
Neil64
Senior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Sold

Sorry. The truck has been sold.

Please close the thread.

Thanks...