Mileage: 207000
Color: White
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): CA
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
Color: White
Engine: 7.3 Diesel

I cant afford to finish this thing so I hope to find someone willing to. It is a 97 F350 old body style 7.3 diesel prerunner project for sale or trade. All of the hard work has been done. 5" over front 1" Kingpin beams, extended steering, extended radius arms, 14" dual rate Sway-A-Ways (I have cycled the front suspension and at full droop the tires are far away from the a/c box and are away from the front glass when turned lock to lock), front bumper and skid plate, rear bedcage with 2 spare matching wheels and tires, glass all the way around, freshly restored interior, working heater, Ice cold A/C, Pioneer deck with i-pod hookup and brand new Eclipse 2-way speakers in the doors and rear 1/4 panels . All service is up to date. Tranny has been rebuilt with a billet torque converter installed. Now for the bad. Paint is decent, has a few scratched dings and dents. It isnt a trailer queen but isnt a total pile either. Rear suspension is stock, and the title is salvaged due to theft, not an accident. I have full documentation for this. Asking $12,000 obo. Please PM me with any questions.

Old 08-30-2010, 11:41 PM
Prerunner1492
New User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
i saw this bad boy on RDC lol clean truck man! im lookin for a beamed F150 right now let me kno if you have anyone in mind thats sellin one my DR acount is 1998Ranger922.