Vendor Specials, Discounts, Product Announcements & Group Buys This is the place to check out offers from FTE sponsors. Non-sponsor vendors may not post here.

Terminator Engineering T1 Update!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-08-2010, 10:17 PM
Riffraff Diesel
PREMIUM SPONSOR
Received 46 Likes on 26 Posts
Terminator Engineering T1 Update!!

We are happy to announce that we had the opportunity to run a production prototype T1 pump from Oregon to Tennessee and back. We put it through everything we could over the 6347 mile trip and it performed flawlessly. Here is just one of the data graphs in 120 Race from the track at RRE and as you can see it is maxing out what Jody is calling for. The pump was run on 180cc Stage 2 injectors and DP Tuning. We will be experimenting in the coming weeks with new tunes that call for more ICP as we think we can get over where it is now, but only time will tell.

Joey has been working on the T1 for some time now, but it looks like he is getting what he set out to achieve, true medium oil from a single pump. Of course IMO duals are the only way to go, but hopefullly the T1 will provide an economical choice.

Attachment 26429

Attached Images  
Old 08-08-2010, 10:53 PM
duck fan
Because racetruck

Received 75 Likes on 53 Posts
I am just amazed how the DC drops off mid run. I bet with tuning, it will perform even better. Keep us posted Clay!

Old 08-08-2010, 10:56 PM
TerminatorEng.
Senior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Clay , Thank you very much for stepping up to the plate to volunteer as a tester. It takes guts to do this, as you have a slight chance of a failure happening in the middle no where. I'm very happy that workd out. The T1 is coming up on 3 years of R&D.

Thank you,
Joey@TE

Old 08-09-2010, 08:11 AM
bama29fan
Posting Guru
Originally Posted by TerminatorEng.
Clay , Thank you very much for stepping up to the plate to volunteer as a tester. It takes guts to do this, as you have a slight chance of a failure happening in the middle no where. I'm very happy that workd out. The T1 is coming up on 3 years of R&D.

Thank you,
Joey@TE

i won the Terminator shirt at RRE...now that i have the shirt i guess i need to save for the pump

Old 08-10-2010, 04:13 PM
TerminatorEng.
Senior User
Congrats on your win!

Old 08-19-2010, 01:17 PM
Toreador_Diesel
Retired Mod
Received 279 Likes on 142 Posts
I almost wish I knew about this a little sooner, my pump was dying and I would've gladly volunteered to be a beta tester...

Looking at the numbers, let me be one of the first to say: I'm definitely interested!