Mileage: 110000
Color: white
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): CA
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: 4WD & AWD
Engine: 6.0l 32valve Powerstroke Turbo Diesel

2005 F350 6.0L Lariat FX4 Crew Cab Long Bed

I bought this truck and had it built by the best shops and only using the highest quality parts available. Which has led to over 25 Thousand Dollars into the truck. My plan was to keep this truck for pretty much the rest of my life so no costs were spared and to increase, reliability, quality, efficiency, performance, and longevity were all most important. So abusing the truck like racing, burnout, etc. was not done. I am obsessed with this truck and taking care of it extremely well. Services and Maintenance have been done using synthetic oils, upgraded or updated parts. Oil and Tire rotations at 5k, transmission fully serviced (both filters), and Diesel fuel additives in every tank. It does have a 'scratch/dent' on top front fender (fixable). Here is a list of what upgrades have been done to the truck. All aftermarket parts were done within the last 10k miles. The jobs were done right and i figured once your inside that I might as well do anything I could since I was inside. (for example new valves, oil cooler..)

Industrial Injection Hybrid Turbo- Dynomite Diesel Injectors (90hp)- ARP Head Studs and using new heads- Banks Techni-Cooler w/ High Ram Air Elbow- FASS Fuel System- AFE Intake (stock Intake too)- MBRP 4' Turbo Back Exhaust- AutoMeter Phantom II Gauges Boost/Pyro/Trans- ICON (Donahoe Racing) Coil Spring Suspension & Shocks- Procomp 35' Xtreme AT's (great condition)- KMC Monsters Wheels 18'- PowerSlotted Rottors w/ Ceramic Pads- AMP Research Steps- Pioneer AVIC N3 Navigation-Rear View Camera-DVD-iPod-Viper Remote Start (turbo saver) pager alarm

Call if you have any questions. I'm the kind of guy that you want to buy a used truck from because of how well I treat them (warm up and cool down) and only use the best parts and mechanics.

Selling because of injury. MUST SEE (dream truck)109-110k miles Fresh and ready for 100's of thousand more. Hoping the truck goes to someone that appreciates it.

Adam
562-508-8161

RDC | race-dezert.com | 2005 F350 4x4 Diesel (built right with all the top of the line parts)
some photos.