Oklahoma Chapter Join Chapter, Leader:

New Project

Old 02-08-2003, 01:20 AM
Crin
New User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question New Project

Hey guys,
I went out with some friends tonight and came accross someone wanting to sell a 69 f-100 short bed, the problem is that the bed on the truck is a step side and I would much rather have a standard short-wide bed. I already have the rest of the truck basicly from a pickup I wrecked a couple years ago and would like to have this one up and running fairly quick so if anyone knows where I can get a decent bed please let me know. Once again my e-mail is Crin09715(No Email Addresses In Posts!), also if anyone is looking for a decent body to a 66 ? shortwide I know where a complete truck is that can be had for next to nothing, thanks for your time
~Jarod~

Old 02-10-2003, 01:05 PM
stylesider
Junior User
New Project

Greetings,

Am going out this weekend to scour the country side for old trucks. More for kicks then anything else.

Although I am on the look out for the chrome headlight housing and connecting grill piece to my '57 1/2 ton.

I have jotted down your "bed deal" and will keep an eye peeled. Is there a finders fee...Like say a bag of Oreo's?

Stylesider

Wish there was someway to keep Okies from blocking any clear view of their older auto collection with junked washers, busted tractors, tall weeds, and of course the ten or so newer cars.

Might have to start using a heliochopter, eh?

Old 02-13-2003, 01:52 PM
qtrmiler
Senior User
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
New Project

If you are up to a drive & wanna see a wild salvage, there's a big one in Westville. Here's a link to some pics I took 2 weeks ago.http://www.tulsahotrods.com/Oklahoma_Salvage.htm

Old 02-13-2003, 10:01 PM
tejomakash
Junior User
New Project

If it is actually in Westville, well, that is not much area to have to search. More likely you meant "somewhere around Westville." So, can you let us in on your secret and tell us where?

Wink Wink, nudge nudge, say no more, know what I mean?

Old 02-14-2003, 10:16 AM
qtrmiler
Senior User
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
New Project

It's west of Westville on Hwy 62. Adkins Automotive & Salvage 918) 723-3190

Search this Thread