Tennessee Chapter Join Chapter Leader: harleymsn

T-Shirts and Mouse Pads

Search this Thread

Old 05-30-2010, 02:42 PM
tex25025
Post Fiend
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
T-Shirts and Mouse Pads

Ok, I thought I would start a thread to see who all is interested in the shirts that I'm able to do with heat transfer. I would need to know:

Shirts:

Number of Shirts

Size

Color(far cheaper to stick with Black and/or White color, so bare that in mind)

TN Flag and/or American Flag and if you want the 2 truck logo on the front

It looks like a should be able to make it up to Newport RiffRaff deal for Saturday July 30th, I won't be able to take off to be there Friday. However, I should be there Saturday unless something happens, but I don't foresee that happening, just have to make sure I mention that though just in case. If y'all just want me to bring it to that meeting I can do that, or I can ship them to you if someone isn't going to be there that day, I'm just going to need to find out what the flat rate deals there so I can let you know if that option is used.

Mouse Pads:

I can do the 1/4" Thick Mouse Pads: 9.25" x 7.75". You buy them in packs of 12, I'm willing to go in for 1 maybe 2, but I would need to have 10 or 11 other people interested in them as well. I can either do the American or Tennessee flag or the 2 truck logo. The base color is either going to be white or black, but whatever I order appears to apply to all 12 of them, so keep that in mind just in case that is a factor.

I'm going to try to shoot Neal a PM about this to see about him shooting a mass PM to all chapter members so they know about the thread. Once I get a number of those that are seriously interested in the shirts and/or mouse pads, I'll see what deal I can work out and I'll find out what each individual shirt or mouse pad will cost and let y'all know.

I'm going to leave this open for the week and a half, if y'all think I should do a little bit longer let me know. I know with the holiday weekend it that'll eat up into it as well.

Old 05-30-2010, 08:59 PM
torkum
Posting Guru
Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts
tex just trying to clarify what you are doing is making the shirts to order one at a time and not making a bulk run of shirts.

Old 05-30-2010, 09:22 PM
tex25025
Post Fiend
Originally Posted by torkum
tex just trying to clarify what you are doing is making the shirts to order one at a time and not making a bulk run of shirts.
I'm trying to do one order that I go to the Wholesaler for, but it will be based on the individual orders. I'm trying to keep a more customized approach, but still try to keep costs down. That's about the best way that I can do a "bulk" order and have all the shirts "spoken" for and I don't have a huge leftover inventory that I won't be able to "unload" or that will take me a few years to get to to wear them all.

What I'm afraid of doing is ordering say 24 XLs(12 Black, 12 White) and 24 XXLs(same ratio white to black) and only have 10 people that want shirts. That would leave me with a lot of shirts that I won't be able to "unload" since I don't do this as a business.

Old 05-31-2010, 07:24 PM
torkum
Posting Guru
tex put me down for 1 XL Black of the "American Flag" and 1 XL Black of the "TN Flag" w/2 truck logo on front. Hope these don't cost $50 each

Old 05-31-2010, 10:28 PM
tex25025
Post Fiend
Originally Posted by torkum
tex put me down for 1 XL Black of the "American Flag" and 1 XL Black of the "TN Flag". Hope these don't cost $50 each
No, not even if your the only order it shouldn't cost that much each. Unless I get you the organic t-shirts.

Old 06-01-2010, 01:06 PM
macgiobuin
Cargo Master
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I would like a TN 2xl in black and a mouse pad...but I'm not going to be at the event you mentioned. How much will postage add to the prices? (Assuming you are willing to go through the hassle...I understand if that's too much work for you. I appreciate what you've done, and can get one later at another get together.)

Old 06-01-2010, 05:25 PM
tex25025
Post Fiend
Originally Posted by macgiobuin
I would like a TN 2xl in black and a mouse pad...but I'm not going to be at the event you mentioned. How much will postage add to the prices? (Assuming you are willing to go through the hassle...I understand if that's too much work for you. I appreciate what you've done, and can get one later at another get together.)
I'm going to go to FedEx and get a price schedule of their flat rate shipments to get a rough idea of what it's going to cost and put that up here. I was going to do it today, but I got swamped and I wasn't able to get any extra errands done other then Co-Op and Home Depot and those had to be done today. I'll try to actually have a lunch break tomorrow and get it done then and let you know.

I don't see my having a problem with shipping them to you, the only thing that we would have to do is use PayPal though for those that want to use shipping. Cash for those that are able to do a meet and greet or if I'm close enough to a person(I think I am close to a couple on here).

For the mousepad, I'm going to need to get atleast 9 more people interested in order to make that order. You have to orders of 12, 25 and so on. I think there are a couple of more people that expressed an interest in them, but haven't posted in this thread yet, hopefully they will and I'll be able to get that ordered. That's the only thing that might be iffy is the mousepad. I would like to do them, but I could only use at most 2.

Old 06-01-2010, 09:45 PM
Last Chance 56
Elder User
I will take 2 2x black with the TN logo when you get it up and going. Thanks Tex

Old 06-04-2010, 08:48 PM
tex25025
Post Fiend
Alright just to give this a bump up. Order is as follows:

torkum:

1 XL Black American and 1 XL Black TN

macgiobuin:

XXL Black TN and maybe a TN mousepad(I still need atleast 9 others for that one for one shipment).

Last Chance 56:

2 XXL Black TN

While I was hoping that there would be more interest in it, I'm glad I wasn't doing just a bulk order of say 30 of each(Black and White XXL). I would be left with a lot of T-Shirts.

I'm going to keep the ordering up til Wednesday. Thursday I'll be ordering the shirts.

macgiobuin I'll be sending you a PM shortly.

Old 06-04-2010, 09:17 PM
torkum
Posting Guru
When mine come in I'll meet up with you tex, thanks.

Old 06-04-2010, 09:18 PM
nflfreak43
Postmaster
i would say i would take one but it depends on the price most of my extra money is going towards my engine build.

Old 06-04-2010, 10:52 PM
tex25025
Post Fiend
Originally Posted by nflfreak43
i would say i would take one but it depends on the price most of my extra money is going towards my engine build.
It's going to be 16 per shirt.

Now the mousepads are at 7 per pad, but I need 12 to make an order. I have 3 right now, but I need 9 more.

Old 06-04-2010, 11:10 PM
nflfreak43
Postmaster
ok im gonna think bout it. and 16 per shirt aint bad at all.

Old 06-05-2010, 12:55 PM
macgiobuin
Cargo Master
I won't be too broke up if the mousepad thing doesn't work out. I'm pumped about the shirt,though!

Old 06-05-2010, 05:37 PM
hucka1a
Postmaster
Tex, put me down for for 1 XXL white with the TN flag and the two truck logo on the front.
Thanks

Quick Reply: T-Shirts and Mouse Pads