New Jersey Chapter Join Chapter Leader: sddesigns

New Member Annoucement - dadsexcursion

Search this Thread

Old 03-24-2010, 06:38 AM
sddesigns
Super Moderator

Received 150 Likes on 122 Posts
Thumbs up New Member Annoucement - dadsexcursion

Lets have a warm welcome for our newest member who goes by the name of dadsexcursion .

He has a 2005 Excursion and has just joined us on FTE 01/05/2010.

WELCOME to the NJ Chapter and post often.<!-- / message --><!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: ad_showthread_firstpost_sig --><!-- END TEMPLATE: ad_showthread_firstpost_sig --><!-- sig --><!-- / message --><!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: ad_showthread_firstpost_sig --><!-- END TEMPLATE: ad_showthread_firstpost_sig --><!-- sig --><!-- / message --><!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: ad_showthread_firstpost_sig --><!-- END TEMPLATE: ad_showthread_firstpost_sig --><!-- sig --><!-- / message --><!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: ad_showthread_firstpost_sig --><!-- END TEMPLATE: ad_showthread_firstpost_sig --><!-- sig --><!-- / message --><!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: ad_showthread_firstpost_sig --><!-- END TEMPLATE: ad_showthread_firstpost_sig --><!-- sig --><!-- / message --><!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: ad_showthread_firstpost_sig --><!-- END TEMPLATE: ad_showthread_firstpost_sig --><!-- sig --><!-- / message --><!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: ad_showthread_firstpost_sig --><!-- END TEMPLATE: ad_showthread_firstpost_sig --><!-- sig --><!-- / message --><!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: ad_showthread_firstpost_sig --><!-- END TEMPLATE: ad_showthread_firstpost_sig --><!-- sig --> <!-- / message --><!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: ad_showthread_firstpost_sig --><!-- END TEMPLATE: ad_showthread_firstpost_sig --><!-- sig --><!-- / message --><!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: ad_showthread_firstpost_sig --><!-- END TEMPLATE: ad_showthread_firstpost_sig --><!-- sig --><!-- / message --><!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: ad_showthread_firstpost_sig --><!-- END TEMPLATE: ad_showthread_firstpost_sig --><!-- sig -->

Old 04-09-2010, 01:48 PM
dadsexcursion
Senior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Glad to be on board

I hope this is not posted 2xs, lost signal as i was hitting submit.

nmae is rich and home base is in jefferson NJ (Close to you Big Blue)

Daily driver of Black 2005 EX limited, V-10 6.8

The wife must think i am cheating or looking at **** but when she peaks she sees i am on FTE again. She thinks we are all nuts.

FTE is great and the guys are also.

Great place to learn and hopefully help out.

Thanks again,
Rich

Old 04-09-2010, 02:10 PM
sddesigns
Super Moderator

So do you come down this way often, cause I'm always seeing other EX's and wondering!

You gonna come to the GTG next week?

Old 04-09-2010, 04:13 PM
dadsexcursion
Senior User
Originally Posted by sddesigns
So do you come down this way often, cause I'm always seeing other EX's and wondering!

You gonna come to the GTG next week?
I pass by every so often. homedepot and such. do some plowing for a landscaper who has his trucks there off Dewey ave.

I am thinking about going next week, i mean i would love to, but kids in track and i helpout etc.

What do you do there? Is it a chew the fat and look at trucks kind of thing? If so i love that stuff, LOL

Old 04-09-2010, 04:23 PM
fire240
FTE Legend
Received 245 Likes on 237 Posts
Welcome to Joisey Rich.

Old 04-10-2010, 07:25 AM
sddesigns
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by dadsexcursion
I pass by every so often. homedepot and such. do some plowing for a landscaper who has his trucks there off Dewey ave.

I am thinking about going next week, i mean i would love to, but kids in track and i helpout etc.

What do you do there? Is it a chew the fat and look at trucks kind of thing? If so i love that stuff, LOL
It's a chew the fat, look at other trucks and a huge swap meet that is really 3 days long that we meet on Saturday. Tom our host and previous CL is a vendor selling parts.

Old 04-14-2010, 01:54 PM
dvldog458
Elder User
Welcome...
Swap meets are always a good time.

Old 04-14-2010, 06:36 PM
dadsexcursion
Senior User
Originally Posted by dvldog458
Welcome...