Mileage: 70000
Color: Blue
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): NY
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
Color: Blue
Engine: 460

alright, project car is being pushed aside by project trucks. i had the best intentions to finish the body work on the car, warm over the engine, throw a locker in the rear end and have fun driving this land yacht around. car is in good condition mechanically overall. transmission shifts smooth, no strange clunking, no unexpected noise. engine is burning a little oil, and could probably use a fresh set of rings at some point in the future, though my girl was driving it to work up until tuesday.

the body work isn't nearly as bad as it looks. i pulled the trim when i bought the car (trim was all dinged up, and too gaudy for my tastes) and welded up all the mounting holes. the bondo isn't that thick, and isn't covering up body rot. as you can see, i had finished the fenders and the hood when other projects started taking my time, then winter hit and... well, everyone knows the story.

the only body rot is above the taillights, and they do make a re-pop panel for the piece.

the interior is in great shape, and the 8-track player still works.

i'm asking 1000 locally, so 10% discount for the FTE guys and gals brings it to a 900 asking price. car would be a great donor car, fix-up project, demo car, etc. its solid, and a blast to drive.

cash is king, i'm also open to trades for 7.3L diesel parts (OBS f-250), inline six performance parts (specifically a rebuilt short block or P&P head), or harley performance parts. combinations work too.

for questions call 906-396-2094, mention you saw the add on FTE, ask for David

more and specific images available on request

Old 03-16-2010, 02:48 PM
NavyMIDN08
Elder User
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
someone made me an offer of 700. i told him it was his unless someone else beat it before he picked it up, so its still available, at least until this weekend...