Notices

Air Lift Load Controller II

Old 02-18-2010, 02:21 PM
dumpsetr1010
New User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Air Lift Load Controller II

I have an air lift air controller II installed in my truck. It was in there when purchased, so I am a little blind here. The right side gauge needle is moving, however it is keeping it's minimum 5psi in the shocks. The compressor isn't coming on or trying to keep pumping air in the system. Generally if loose or has a leajk this would be an indicator (from what I have read). any ideas?

Old 02-21-2010, 07:28 AM
ReAX
Post Fiend
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
When you say right side gauge, I take it as you have dual gauges. It looks like they've changed the kit some since I last played with them. But the brief synopsis is there is a sensor in the suspension that tells the compressor to fire up and level out the truck. The picture I see does show the compressor button in the gauge panel, so I would start by trying that to see if the compressor fires up, or press the purge button and see if you can dump air and start the compressor.

A leak would show the pressure as low and the compressor will always try and compensate for the loss. Since you don't think the compressor is running, I doubt a leak would leave you with 5psi. You might want to crawl under the truck, find the level switch and try pressing it in to see if it's functioning.

Search this Thread