Notices

Turboteal

Search this Thread

Old 01-27-2010, 07:53 PM
TOMHONE
Senior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Turboteal

How many 6.0L Raptors did you order? Any idea as to when they will arrive time-wise? Thank you.

Old 01-27-2010, 11:38 PM
Huck BB62
Senior User
None

Must be the 6.2 you're talking about. There's a lot ordered, the deliveries have been pushed back to May-June, no solid word yet. If you want one, you'd better get it ordered or confirmed, that run's already been bought out.

Old 01-28-2010, 10:26 AM
TOMHONE
Senior User
Huck

You said that the current "run" of orders are already accounted (bought) for? I thought they just kept producing these units until orders slow down? You make it sound like they're producing a set number and then waiting to see how things "play out"? Just wondering and thanks for the input.

Old 01-29-2010, 09:47 PM
Huck BB62
Senior User
Originally Posted by TOMHONE
You said that the current "run" of orders are already accounted (bought) for? I thought they just kept producing these units until orders slow down? You make it sound like they're producing a set number and then waiting to see how things "play out"? Just wondering and thanks for the input.
I'm garnering what I know from the raptorforumz . Those guys have a pretty good grasp for what's going on.

The 6.2 had BETTER be worth it, they've been waiting for a long long time!