Price: $4000
Mileage: 0
Color: Gold/orange
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): NY
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: 4WD & AWD
Engine: 6.9L Diesel

]I'm selling my 1984 Ford F-250. It has the Int'l 6.9L diesel. The engine is not the original engine. I replaced the original with a low mile engine. It has a 4-speed manual transmission and is 4X4. The front wheel drive doesn't work. It has a broke axle shaft. I never fixed this because I was going to swap in a D60 axle. Paint is in good shape but does have some flaws. The engine needs a new thermostat, glowplugs, and a possible head gasket. Will start right up with a small shot of ether. The previous owner did all the work to it like building the bumpers, side steps, bed rails, tailgate. I installed ARP head bolts with the intention of putting a turbo on it, they're worth $500. I also have another parts engine that I took out of the truck. The crank needs to be resurfased on two journals and needs 2 rods. The block, heads, and most of the other parts are all there. I had plans to do a lot more work to it but I'm moving away and can't take it and won't have time to work on it. The truck is a solid southern truck and has only seen maybe 3 weeks of sinter before I took it off the road last year. It is parked in the garage now out of the weather. E-mail me with any questions. polarisman72983@yahoo.com