Vendor Specials, Discounts, Product Announcements & Group Buys This is the place to check out offers from FTE sponsors. Non-sponsor vendors may not post here.

We've got a new fan page!

Search this Thread

Old 12-23-2009, 10:02 AM
DanoFF50
Former Vendor
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
We've got a new fan page!

Check it out, Fluid Film now has a fan page, and a section for Ford-Truck members who are fans.Here's the link: FluidFilm

We will be having a contest with some good prizes coming up to help promote the site.Stop by and sign up! The more members from here that sign up in the ford-trucks section, the higher it shows on our page.

Old 12-23-2009, 12:24 PM
slickrock01
Senior User
Will do Dan!

Fluid Film is great!!

I can't say enough about it, what a fantastic product and thanks a million for the samples you sent Ford truck Members!

I feel like I am a Fluid Film Rep going around showing everyone all it can do, but when a product like this is introduced to you, and it WORKS well you can't do anything except spread the word.

I have used it on tools, especially my rachets and sockets, on my firearms and flintlocks, and on my truck ofcourse, here in Vermont we use salt by the railroad car each winter, last year our town bought 5,000 TONS of road salt and ran out beofre winter was over...Rust/??? YOU BET we have rust, but one spray of Fluid Film and rust stops dead in its tracks...I MEAN STOPS!!

I've tried all kinds of homemade remedies for halting rust on trucks, especially the fender wells, oil sprays, mystery oil, blends of hydraulic fluid and brake fluid, you name it we have tried it, factory made stuff to like Rust Halt, and all of them did zip, zero, nada....until Fluid Film came along.

It stops rust dead. DEAD. is safe on my paint job, my plastics, the rubber boots, won't conduct electricity, man its good stuff.

stops rust, protects paint, plastic, rubber, metal, and wood and is lanolin based so even if I get it on my hands it does nothing but soften them up, I even found a way to keep that muck/salt/ road grime from building up on the wheel wells, you know those big ice chunks you are tempted to kick off the truck right behind the wheels?
Spray that area before heading out with Fluid Film, a fast blast will do it, and that road muck won't stick to the trucks even below zero!!

Door hinges, tailgates, rust prevention, firearms and fishing lube and protection, even paint protection and corrosion stopped even on my aluminum boat!

I have never yet been let down by Fluid Film in any application.

Old 01-04-2010, 02:53 PM
DanoFF50
Former Vendor
That is one heck of a testimonial! Thanks for sharing!

I'm embarrassed to say we only have 7 members signed up from Ford-Trucks on our fan page.

C'mon guys, show some support!

Old 01-14-2010, 09:27 AM
DanoFF50
Former Vendor
We've now got 15 members in the ford-trucks group on the fan page. Join today and make your group the #1 spot on the site.