New to this stuff

Search this Thread

Old 12-20-2009, 09:53 AM
kbornkessel
New User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
New to this stuff

Hey guys,

I just was thrown into a Ford Econoline. Pabst beer company had Boyd Coddington making it into a show truck and Boyd died. So, i ended up with it and am trying to finish putting it back together. His guys destroyed the factory wiring harness. Does anyone know where I can get a wiring schematic or a brand new wiring harness? Thank you very much in advance. Have a great Christmas. Kurt

Old 12-21-2009, 07:48 PM
66gpw
Postmaster
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Oh man that truck will be all butchered. I don't know how they got those vehicles he done straight with so much Bondo on them. They do look nice afterwards.
I have a schematic somewhere here. It would take me a few months to find. All my project are on hold and the schematic is buried in one of several locations of boxes of item.
As for someplace selling harnesses I do not know. Another site that may help is Vintage-Vans.
I would like to see pics of this truck. I have a manual on the 61 and 65 Econolines. So I can offer to help there with info from them.

Old 12-23-2009, 07:59 AM
99F150
Fleet Mechanic
Received 12 Likes on 12 Posts
What year is it? I have the factory service manual for 1961 and the 1962-63 supplemant. I may be able to get some decent scans to pdf file for email.

Did they cut up the rest of the truck too? I used to get ticked off at some of the stuff they did to hard to find cars.