Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
WTS/WTT: 22" Foose Spanks 5 x 5.5 with NEW 305/45R22 Yokos

Category: Wheels & Tires
Price: $1200
Private or Vendor Listing: Private Listing
Part fits (you may select multiples): Prelude, Fit, S2000, CL, TL & Vigor
Item Condition: CA
Shipping Information: Item can be shipped

Hey guys! I haven't been on the forum in years on account of not owning a Ford since I sold mine about 3 years ago. However, I have something someone might be interested in.

I have a set of Chrome Chip Foose 22" Spank 5s. They are 22x9.5 with a little positive offset (between 10 and 20mm). The wheels are in good shape, there isn't any pitting to speak of and very, very little curb action on the lips. These are still highly desirable wheels and have been discontinued. I am uncertain of the wheel center bore. These definitely won't fit over locking hubs, or any 4x4 hub for that matter so I am thinking 2WDs only... I can measure the center bore for anyone that is interested.

The wheels are wrapped in 305/45R22" (33x11.50R22) Yokohama Parada Spec-X tires that have been on the truck for about 3 weeks. They were professionally installed at Discount Tire here. The tires were (and still are) rated the #1 tire in their class on tirerack, the reviews are very complimentary for it.

I am asking $1,200 outright or am willing to exchange for a 17x8, 17x8.5 or 17x9" aftermarket set with 32-33" tires of equal value. Let me know what you have!

I live in Temecula, CA. It is about 50 miles north of San Diego, CA.

Old 08-26-2010, 02:28 AM
scottie22hottie
New User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
wanna buy foose spanks

have u sold those foose spanks yet? noticed that was posted back in dec. however i would buy them if u still have them.