1997-2006 Expedition & Navigator 1997 - 2002 and 2003 - 2006 Ford Expedition and Lincoln Navigator Discussion
Old 11-24-2014, 05:45 PM
How-Tos on this Topic
Last edit by: IB Advertising
See related guides and technical advice from our community experts:

Browse all: Interior Guides
Print Wikipost

Wiring Diagrams, Radio Pinouts Ford Expedition

Search this Thread

Old 05-22-2012, 02:12 PM
Robert Lee
New User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by metaldog99
enphluence,

I have full diagrams for 2003, 2005, and 2007 Expedition / Navigator. These are the official Ford Tech diagrams from the service site. Send email addy and I will get them to you.

MD
Please send link to wiring diagram to relee003@msn.com 2003 Ford Expedition audiphille powered subwoofer, rear entertainment system, w/o navigation.

Thanks.

Old 09-20-2012, 03:20 PM
musclestang66
New User
Originally Posted by AAADiver
Hi Guys -

I have a Ford '03 Expedition Eddie Bauer that had factory Nav, 6 CD Changer, and rear seat entertainment DVD. I just replaced teh original stereo with a Pioneer AVH-P4300DVD. Love it. I now have full intergration with my Iphone and I was able to retain my factory DVD in the rear and play movies off my head unit or my i-device. This one was tough but happy to share results if you are interested.

Allen
Hope you still read here. I have the same year/model expedition except w/o nav. I would appreciate it if you could send me the wiring details for your install. ericneu@knology.net

Old 10-04-2012, 07:11 PM
Limited-Brat
New User
I'm looking for the Pinous for a 2005 Expedition Limited with Nav, Rear DVD, 6 disc CD Changer and rear subwoofer. Thanks!!

Old 03-19-2013, 05:30 PM
Aliciag
New User
I'm replacing the 6-disc changer in my 03 Eddie Bauer edition w/ a pioneer avh-x1500... I'm having so many issues with the wiring. Got it working, but when the truck accelerates, the stereo cuts off.
How did you hook ur wiring?

Hi Guys -

I have a Ford '03 Expedition Eddie Bauer that had factory Nav, 6 CD Changer, and rear seat entertainment DVD. I just replaced teh original stereo with a Pioneer AVH-P4300DVD. Love it. I now have full intergration with my Iphone and I was able to retain my factory DVD in the rear and play movies off my head unit or my i-device. This one was tough but happy to share results if you are interested.

Allen

Old 04-07-2013, 12:56 PM
firedog1775
New User
enabling DVD player

Hi Guys -

Allen
Allen, could you please send me your results. I bought an aftermarket Pioneer from Crutchfield with steering wheel control harness and adapter kit, but now the DVD player does not work. I can't find a wiring schematic for the 20 pin car harness, but assume that is the problem as I only have 1 wire hooked up to it as per Crutchfield. At this time the DVD will insert/eject, but will not do anything else. Any help would be appreciated.
Matt

Old 07-10-2013, 12:46 PM
03 Expy 115
New User
Hi Guys -

Allen
Hello I have the same truck can please send me results. I want to change head unit also. Just wondering were you able to retain factory sub and amp? dillinger111115@aol.com

Old 07-10-2013, 12:51 PM
03 Expy 115
New User
Originally Posted by metaldog99
enphluence,

I have full diagrams for 2003, 2005, and 2007 Expedition / Navigator. These are the official Ford Tech diagrams from the service site. Send email addy and I will get them to you.

MD

Please send link for diagram to dillinger11115@aol.com . I have 03 Expedition Eddie Bauer with Nav Factory DVD and Sub. Thanks

Old 09-13-2013, 12:16 AM
ajonesnv
Senior User
For many of you still looking for the pin-out...this is from a 2004 with navigation...
https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B2rk...it?usp=sharing

Old 11-18-2014, 08:42 AM
Mr Eddie
New User
Hi Guys -

Allen
Good day, i tried to install a pioneer head unit on my 03 and failed miserably would you still happen to remember the schematics on how you did yours. For some reson i only get the sub to work only. Also, did you place backup cameras on yours?

Old 04-10-2016, 12:45 PM
Davey Chase
New User
Ford Expedition wiring diagram

hi I was wondering if you had a stereo diagram for a 2003 Ford Expedition I needed to know if it comes standard with a subwoofer package in the back and where it is located....

Old 04-01-2017, 11:04 AM
Cortney Lea Haney
New User
Expedition

Hi Guys -

Allen
could you help me I have exact same car but having issues figuring out the wire code on it to connect to the wires on my head unit

Old 09-26-2017, 01:44 PM
mohocamo
New User
Diagrams from metaldog 99

metaldog99
New User

metaldog99 is starting off with a positive reputation.
enphluence,

Could you please send me those diagrams as well?
Mohocamo@gmail.com

Old 03-04-2018, 01:01 PM
KingNastyNate
New User
Originally Posted by sgtmajor11
i have the same truck can u send info on how u did it
i would love to see what u did. I am trying to do the same thing. Is your your dvd player player playing the same thing on the dash unit

Old 09-25-2018, 07:35 PM
momof6sanitynone
New User
Hi Guys -

Allen
i have the same expy could you send it to me please?
kmShaffer79@yahoo.com

Old 10-02-2018, 11:45 AM
ctaylor7278
New User
Hello

Hi Guys -

Allen
allen, can u help me I have 03 expedition as well I just installed a new stereo and I am having trouble getting my rear DVD player to just power on. It worked fine with factory stereo but the new unit doesn’t have where can connect the DVD player Connectors and can not find the right ones for it. I just need the DVD player to power on I’m not worried about sound as my kids don’t use the sound ever anyways just want to see the movies.

Quick Reply: Wiring Diagrams, Radio Pinouts Ford Expedition