Oklahoma Chapter Join Chapter, Leader:

Car show Oct. 20 in Miami OK.

Old 10-18-2002, 02:13 AM
Scotty1
Senior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I know it is about as short a notice as you can get but hey I tried. Show begins early early ealry. But registration is trough NOON I believe. If you are in the area and have nothing to show come by anyway there is usually a good selection of cars and trucks. Not always alot of them but a good mix. The show is getting bigger and bigger every year so come on by and have a good time.

The show is at the Riverview park at the new pavilion. just the other side of the swimming pool. Hope to see some of you there.

Scotty

Old 10-20-2002, 09:02 PM
cigarxtc
Postmaster

Well, if it wasn't such short notice, I might have attended. Oh well. How did the show go? Any pics to share? Maybe I can make next years show. Where do I get details on it?

-Ron

Old 10-21-2002, 03:42 AM
Scotty1
Senior User

As Far as info online ME i am the only person I know of that has put anyhting on the net about it.

The show had a real good turn out. Most yet. over 170 registered. Many members cars there also. Only a handful of Ford thrucks there if that many. There weren't many truck at all acctually. TON O CARS though. LOL All in various stages of quality, but most were in a finished stage. But it was a good show none the less.

I will try to post earlier next year. It should be about the same time of year however.

Scotty

Old 10-22-2002, 07:51 PM
cigarxtc
Postmaster

Search this Thread