Washington Chapter Washington Chapter
Join Chapter, Leader: Yahiko

Looking for a stoc '73-'79 F150 4x4 to photograph...

Search this Thread

Old 09-13-2009, 10:49 PM
Kynetx
Junior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Looking for a stoc '73-'79 F150 4x4 to photograph...

I've been hard at work on my truck lately. Now that I have a tall enough garage I can do some work on old Ruby.

In a nutshell I need to meet up with a fellow owner of a '73-79 so I can take picures of a bunch of different areas of the truck. I'm trying to undo the sins of a previous owner and need to see how to restore some systems that have been removed or repaired incorrectly. I live in Mill Creek, but I can travel all over the North End... Everett, Marysville, Arlington, Snohomish, Monroe, etc...

In exchange for your time and a look up your Ford's skirt I can provide the fermented beverage of your choice and a lot of embarassing thanks.

EDIT:
Aww, nuts. I meant "stock".

Last edited by Kynetx; 09-13-2009 at 10:50 PM. Reason: Typo
Old 09-13-2009, 11:07 PM
dwcford
Junior User
I have a buddy with a '79 (I think) out here in North Bend. Is there a specific item you are looking for that I could take a pic and post?

Old 09-13-2009, 11:15 PM
Kynetx
Junior User
Lots of things, honestly. Off the top of my head, some of the emissions controls. There are steel lines on the left side of the engine bay that don't seem to go anywhere... Heater controls, some miscellaneous wiring, vacuum lines, all kinds of stuff, also stuff that will probably dawn on me once I'm under the hood.

Old 09-14-2009, 10:27 AM
dwcford
Junior User
I'll talk to him and see if he would be willing to meet at the local coffee shop or something and let you take some pictures of his truck.