Oregon Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: 892504x4

Hunters/shooters!

Search this Thread

Old 08-27-2009, 06:27 PM
Old93junk
Post Fiend
Received 19 Likes on 19 Posts
Hunters/shooters!

Hey guys!......The Issac Walton league range just southwest of Eugene on Territorial hwy. is having "sighting in days" open to the public, from Sept. 12 thru mid Oct. Its free!, you get the use of 100 and 200 yd ranges, covered shooting bench area, free targets, use of spotting scopes, rifle rests, and knowledgeable league volunteers to help you dial that new scope in. This is a large, EXCELLENT facility and beats the heck out of your tailgate and a target tacked to a tree on logging road!......I have dialed in several of my rifles here, and it really helps to have good range to get it right on.........Added bonus, the tactical pistol range will also be available for handguners if you get done with your rifle early. My Dad and I have been members here for several years, and its our dues that help keep this facility open, so donations are ALWAYS accepted during the sighting in days event and membership info is available......So if anyone is interested in going, let me know.....we could meet up at the range or before......Another westside GTG opportunity!