Tennessee Chapter Join Chapter Leader: harleymsn

Sunday prayer chapel

Old 08-02-2009, 02:05 PM
Greywolf
Fleet Owner
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Sunday prayer chapel

We ARE in the Bible Belt - I think a thread like this is fitting.
*SUNDAY - August 2, 2009

How you pray, your particular religious belief, what sect or denomination you may be - I think you will find what I say here to be true

The Lord blesses those who work to produce bounty, and who waste not. The gifts of the earth, the clean working of the land to fulfill the cycle of life which sustains many and continues the promise that if you will seek you shall find is true.

We place our tiny seeds into the soil and hope for the best, not knowing how the crop will come out in any given year, if there will be problems or troubles of many kinds, or possibly bad weather ruin what we have tried to make come forth...

And yet in all adversity, the Lord blesses and cares for us and all of our works.

I am thankful this year in that what I have done has fed not alone myself and my own house - but that the produce of my "HOBBY" has provided for many of my neighbors who were not expecting such things to come for free out of the bounty of the Lords good earth.

Therefore I so pray:

FATHER
I thank you for these your gifts - so very plentiful
I ask forgiveness for my foolishness, and guidance in my days to come
Tell me in your subtle ways if there is anything I should do for my neighbors and myself
Set my feet on the path of your teaching
Bless the living things around me so that they can be the best that they can be
And when I am done, gather me home just as I harvest that which you have given me to share with others...

AMEN

Search this Thread