June B/S

Search this Thread

Old 06-01-2009, 08:32 PM
rywegh
Cargo Master
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
June B/S

I will start us off this month.

As of the last visit the baby is in a breach position, after another ultrasound we will find out if the baby is still breach. The Dr might decide to do a Cesarean if he thinks the baby won't turn. So with all that typed out my wife and I might have a baby next week.

Old 06-02-2009, 10:21 AM
KingRanchMan02
Posting Guru

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I pray that everything turns out good for the three of you.

Old 06-02-2009, 10:34 AM
CampSpringsJohn
Hotshot
Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts
X2 on the wife and baby! And Dad too! Hope things work out soon. I know, it's the waiting that is nerve wracking. Hey Ryan, are you guys in need of anything? Do you know if you all are having a boy or girl? Put the word out that you may need some clothes. The thing that you need to remember is that kids out grow clothes before they usually wear out. Shoes are however a different story. The damn chinese crap don't last long!

Old 06-02-2009, 10:37 PM
rywegh
Cargo Master
THe waiting is hard, but we have already been in the hospital once for some pain she was experiencing.

we have left the boy/girl part to be a surprise. Her mom is waiting to see what the dr says monday as to whether they do a babyshower before or after. We got a car seat and stroller, some outfits already. A buddy of mine in the Army has leave coming soon, when he gets here he is giving us the baby bed he had for his son. We got a small stock of diapers and wipes to get started with, We have talked about going the cloth route, we will see as they do cost more upfront. I have hit yardsales and picked up a bouncy seat and swing. Looking for an exersaucer amongst other things. since we haven't found out the baby's gender yet we only registered for neutral colors items. Oh yeah it is driving her mom crazy that we haven't found out yet.

Old 06-04-2009, 08:31 PM
Oggie
Freshman User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking

Congrats Ryan. Hope everything works out OK. Glad thats over for us. We have our second grandbaby on the way. Due in early Nov. Woohoo.

If you want the kid to turn, take her for a ride on a rough road. Oh, wait, that induces labor... nevermind.

Old 06-05-2009, 08:30 PM
kenpobuck
Cargo Master
Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts
Yea the waiting is rough but so is the first few months when it gets here! No sleep everyone is cranky and people in and out all the time to se the new baby lol. I hope all goes well and she has a short easy labor if it goes that way man. Oh by the way I hope that swing is one of those new fangled battery operated ones ( well I guess they aint so new anymore). When mine where all little they would wake up as soon as the swing sopped and it was a mad rush to wind it up again or you would wake them when you tried to wind it back up lol.

Old 06-05-2009, 09:19 PM
rywegh
Cargo Master
Yes the swing is battery powered, yay!!! We actually used it today on her nephew, we were watching him today.

Update so far!!!! We had the ultrasound yesterday morning and as of 830am the baby had actually dropped into the correct position. So that is a relief in itself, hopefully it stays that way. Of course that might have added some more baking time for the baby as now the Dr's won't be worried about her going into labor while being breech.

We will see....

Old 06-06-2009, 06:58 PM
jr32560
Fleet Owner
Old 06-21-2009, 08:15 AM
jr32560
Fleet Owner
Old 06-21-2009, 01:51 PM
kenpobuck
Cargo Master
How is everyone handling this heat? Personally I like it hot better by far than freezeing my b***s off lol. Last week I picked up an instrument cluster w/ tach for a diesel and now have it in my Bronco. Just one last thing to change out (the fuel filler door and neck) and there will be no more trace of the old gasser stuff. Man this is the Bronco that Ford should have offered!

Old 06-21-2009, 09:43 PM
CampSpringsJohn
Hotshot
Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts
Buck, I leave it to you to build what Ford, or any other manufacture should have built! You most certainly have a unique Bronco!

As for the heat, I don't like it, but I can work in it. I do not enjoy sitting and watching my boys T-ball game when it's hot out. I can work it the heat, but take no pleasure in just being in it. I like my A/C.

Old 06-22-2009, 07:59 PM
kenpobuck
Cargo Master
I thank you for the complimant John and I still get alot of funny loks from people when the hear my truck running lol.

Old 06-24-2009, 07:27 AM
tin-man
Post Fiend
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Good Morning Kentucky, Where are we at on the Baby Ryan!!

Old 06-24-2009, 05:00 PM
kenpobuck
Cargo Master
If she don't pop soon she might kill Ryan over all this heat lol. I remember my ex with our first one. If I didn't take her to her sister's house with air she was a real b***h lol

Old 06-25-2009, 10:36 PM
rywegh
Cargo Master
Well the air is a flowing at our place. And the baby is still deciding as to when to make its appearance. This coming Tues will make the 40th week. She has some dilation but not enough yet. If she gets anymore between now and monday when we go back to the Dr's we might not get to leave. IDK maybe that is just wishful thinking...

Quick Reply: June B/S