Washington Chapter Washington Chapter
Join Chapter, Leader: Yahiko

Commercials

Old 05-17-2009, 11:08 PM
Lvcrprts
Tuned
Received 11 Likes on 8 Posts
Commercials

Just saw the potato head commercial on tv from the super bowl. Now how many men do you think laughed when mrs. potato heads lips came off??? I still laugh my *** off everytime i see it cause that is one that will stand the test of time. Don't care about the angry eyes but lips that come off sign me up LOL.

Space vehicle that gets their wheels stolen is another of my favorites. Even in space tweakers are jacking your ride now how f#$%d up is that LOL. Guess tweakers are through out the universe, like **** roaches you can't rid of them LOL.

Old 05-20-2009, 03:17 PM
billy12360
Elder User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Lvcrprts
Just saw the potato head commercial on tv from the super bowl. Now how many men do you think laughed when mrs. potato heads lips came off??? I still laugh my *** off everytime i see it cause that is one that will stand the test of time. Don't care about the angry eyes but lips that come off sign me up LOL.

Space vehicle that gets their wheels stolen is another of my favorites. Even in space tweakers are jacking your ride now how f#$%d up is that LOL. Guess tweakers are through out the universe, like **** roaches you can't rid of them LOL.

ohh man i have some good tweaker storys.... this one time, out at my friends house in snohomish... we where just hanging out turning wrenches, when we start hearing things moving around in the woods... well being us we wanted to see what it was... being rednecks, we grabed a rifle or 2... just sat up on the balcony thing... with a big ol spot light, and our scopes just watching... we counted 3 guys out in the woods... moving around ducking down like they are doing a swat exercice or military training or something... we watched them for a good 5 or 10 minutes, rolling and sprinting from tree to tree rock to rock... we figure tweekers... since it was 3 am... (at the time me and my buddy where working night shifts so we would sleep durring the day and hang out at night on our weekends... just like our normal scedual) where out in area where the houses are pretty far apart... so we start poping shots off just at trees in an area they arent in... theres 3 guys that just take off running... screaming and hollering... we went and turned off the shop lights, went back in the house... put the rifles away... grabbed the paint ball guns... and some fire crackers... and turned out all the lights... pretended to go to sleep... well sure enough... a little while latter... here they come again... we hear them out in the woods... light up a ciggeret and walk back out on to the balcony... just sitting there waiting for one of them to come where we could see them... one walks right out into the open... lit a set of the firecrackers on fire and tossed them into the yard... and opend fire with the paint ball guns... this time 3 of them start running... but the one we see first got scared enough he tripped over something as we where shooting him with the paint ball guns... they thought we shot him and killed him.. we never did find out what they where up to... but it sure was a fun night... and they havent shown up since then....