recomendations

Search this Thread

Old 04-06-2009, 11:32 AM
newBstroker
Junior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
recomendations

Pretty set in my decision to convert my 97 F250 to run on WVO. Was wondering if anyone could recommend a place to go. A friend went to Golden Fuel in Ohio and could say nothing but good things about them and his system. Any ideas? I live in NJ so something a little closer than Ohio would be nice, however a little weekend vacation would be nice too. Thank you.

Old 04-07-2009, 07:26 PM
Rushmore X
Logistics Pro

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Sorry can't help, but good to see new people on the forum...

Old 04-08-2009, 07:37 PM
TxFordGuy
Senior User
go to WVODESIGNS.COM. there are great free plans and info. i am converting my truck with leons design

Old 04-13-2009, 07:56 AM
thymekiller
New User
If you just want info, go here.
DIY Filter Bags - Topic Powered by Eve For Enterprise
Some of these guys are very serious about it.
Golden fuel is decent stuff.

thymekiller

Old 04-18-2009, 11:36 PM
SkySkiJason
Hotshot
Received 1,890 Likes on 1,141 Posts
Originally Posted by newBstroker
Pretty set in my decision to convert my 97 F250 to run on WVO. Was wondering if anyone could recommend a place to go. A friend went to Golden Fuel in Ohio and could say nothing but good things about them and his system. Any ideas? I live in NJ so something a little closer than Ohio would be nice, however a little weekend vacation would be nice too. Thank you.
I've seen a couple golden fuel systems 'kits' and I am not impressed, I'll leave it at that. (I've seen LOTS of VO conversions, btw) I believe Frybrid has the best system, hands-down. You cannot beat the quality of components, 'completeness' of kits and performance of the system. The ONLY other option IMHO, and actually close-ish to you is VO Tech. (V.O. Tech Vegetable Oil Fuel Systems) They only do installs though, no DIY kits. I have met one of the owners and seen a couple conversions they did - VERY nice system.

Good luck! Let us know what ya end up with!!

Don't bother with wvodesigns, only for PSD's. And to be honest, I have issues with 'his' design and more importantly, his ethics...