Massachusetts Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: donjamer

Some Final Thoughts for 2008

Search this Thread

Old 12-25-2008, 10:13 PM
barecove
Elder User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Some Final Thoughts for 2008

Number 12 - Life is sexually transmitted.
Number 11 - Health is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Number 10 - Men have two emotions: Hungry and Horny. If you see one without an erection, make him a sandwich!Number 9 - Give a person a fish and you feed them for a day; teach a person to use the Internet and they won't bother you for weeks.Number 8 - Some people are like Slinkies..... not really good for anything, but you still can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs.Number 7 - Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, lying inhospitals dying of nothing.Number 6 - Whenever I feel blue, I start breathing again.Number 5 - All of us could take a lesson from the weather. It pays no attention to criticism.Number 4 - Why does a slight tax increase cost you two hundred dollars and a substantial tax cut saves you thirty cents?Number 3 - In the 1960's, people took acid to make the world weird. Now the world is weird and people take Prozac to make it normal.Number 2 - Politics is supposed to be the second oldest profession. I have come to realize that it bears a very close resemblance to the first.

AND THE NUMBER 1 THOUGHT FOR 2009: Terrorists come to America legally and hang around on expired visas for as long as 10-15 years.

Now take Blockbuster - You're two days late with a video rental and those people are all over you..... Perhaps we should put Blockbuster in charge of immigration.

Old 12-26-2008, 09:29 AM
BIGKEN
Received 7,065 Likes on 4,165 Posts
Very profound Steve...very profound!!!

Old 12-26-2008, 09:48 AM
Flexfuel-Dave
Elder User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Steve, reading these 10-Commandments have changed my life!