South Dakota Chapter Join Chapter , Leader: 1979 Ford

New to South Dakota...Sort of...

Old 11-30-2008, 02:41 AM
bulrydr_1
Senior User
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
New to South Dakota...Sort of...

Hey all, Just stoppin by to say hi. I have been a member of this site for a couple of years, although the number of posts won't show it. I just moved to Ellsowrth AFb, outside of Rapid City, this past May....Just wanting to get to know and network with other Ford folks!

Old 11-30-2008, 01:31 PM
1979 Ford
FTE Chapter Leader
Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
Welcome Mike. There are a couple of members in the Rapid City area that are pretty active.

Old 11-30-2008, 02:58 PM
Dave Severson
Posting Guru
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hey Mike, welcome!!!! I'm waaaaaay over on the other side of the state, but I've been known to wander out that way occasionally!!!! Welcome to the site, good folks on here, and lots of knowledgeable Ford guys hanging out!!!!

What do you in the AF? I did a 4 year "sentence" in the AF myself.....aaahhhh, just a few years back....

Old 11-30-2008, 06:18 PM
bulrydr_1
Senior User
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Dave Severson
Hey Mike, welcome!!!! I'm waaaaaay over on the other side of the state, but I've been known to wander out that way occasionally!!!! Welcome to the site, good folks on here, and lots of knowledgeable Ford guys hanging out!!!!

What do you in the AF? I did a 4 year "sentence" in the AF myself.....aaahhhh, just a few years back....

Thanks...I've been in almost 12 years now. Civil Engineering Power Production is what I do.

I guess I;m new to this forum. I would hang out in the Ga forum alot. I grew up in Ga, and actually used to work with a couple of the guys that lurk around there.

Thanks for the welcome, and I'll be stopping by frequently!

Search this Thread