What do you think?

Search this Thread

Old 11-20-2008, 01:29 PM
alamojimmy
Senior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
What do you think?

Hey everyone,
I am new to the chapter (not yet a member even I don't think) new to the board and new (again?) to the Ford Truck owner community. I at one time had a '75 F-250 w/ 390 built up and no other mods to speak of. It was ugly but, I loved that truck dearly. I have kicked myself on numerous occasions for ever letting it go. I have since redeemed myself and come back to my heart with the truck shown below. Just recently bought it and I am in love with this one as much as the earlier one. That PSD is just plain amazing. I will not let this one go and I just wanted to share it with everyone and hear some thoughts.

There are more pics in my album which I am not even sure how to get to much less provide a link for you to follow. Hope all is well with everyone.

Alamo

Old 11-20-2008, 01:40 PM
GR$$N$
Senior User
very nice. what year is your porsche?

Old 11-20-2008, 01:51 PM
SteveBricks
FTE Legend
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Welcome, Alamo - if you want to join the chapter just click the link in my signature and I'll get you all set up.

How much lift does that truck have, anyway - 16, 18 inches? Looks like an 01 or an 02.

Old 11-20-2008, 01:54 PM
SteveBricks
FTE Legend
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by SteveBricks
Welcome, Alamo - if you want to join the chapter just click the link in my signature and I'll get you all set up.
I see you already did - ha!

I just approved your membership. I'll start another thread for your intro, so check the forum out!

Old 11-20-2008, 01:54 PM
Kep4
Jäger
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Welcome Alamo!

We're an exclusive and socially elite club of truck owners who are pillars of our respective communities.

BTW, you should move that Porsche to my house so you can get an unobstructed pic of your truck!

Last edited by Kep4; 11-20-2008 at 02:02 PM. Reason: Steve was faster on the draw!
Old 11-20-2008, 02:18 PM
alamojimmy
Senior User
First, thanks for the warm welcome. I would love to meet up with some of you and talk about how cool our trucks are. I am thinking of showing it from time to time just for the purpose of meeting others like me. I have a friend up here that has a really nice 350 custom from front to back and we are talking about driving them to a show or three or four a year. Second, I am sad to report that the Porsche does not belong to me. I believe it is an '06. Pretty nice ride though. Third, Thanks for the positive feedback on the truck. Obviously I am pretty proud of it and extremely happy with it. I am glad to be among others who look at their trucks the same way I see mine. Finally, if any of you are ever up in my area of what i call Semi-Socal, let me know. I am up in the High Desert (Kern County) in Ridgecrest. Look forward to talkin truck with all of you. Here are some more pics of my Baby!

Old 11-20-2008, 02:19 PM
alamojimmy
Senior User
Oh yeah! Thank you Steve for the add. I meant to put this in the original post but, forgot. Apoligies. It is 19" of lift riding on 44's with 20" rims.

Old 11-20-2008, 02:54 PM
BradyCouchman
Post Fiend
Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
thats one nice truck! just dont drive behind me at nite....

Old 11-20-2008, 03:18 PM
Serg450
Posting Guru
That is one sick truck man.

And yes...we love our trucks. I'm up in the high des.. aswell, Palmdale to be exact. Anyway very nice rig man. Oh by the way, do you have a name other than alamojimmy? Jimmy maybe?

Old 11-20-2008, 03:24 PM
alamojimmy
Senior User
Hehe. I do in fact have a name other than alamojimmy. LOL. It is indeed Jimmy. Alamo is a nickname I picked up some years back. I am originally from TX so that is where the nickname came from. Been in SOCAL for about 17 Years now so, this is where I call home. You can call me whatever you would like............maybe I should reword that. You can call me Jimmy OR Alamo, which ever you prefer. Look for me in Palmdale on Saturday. My Girl and I are headed down for a little shopping and taking the truck for a spin.

Jimmy (Alamo)

Old 11-20-2008, 04:56 PM
Serg450
Posting Guru
Originally Posted by alamojimmy
Look for me in Palmdale on Saturday. My Girl and I are headed down for a little shopping and taking the truck for a spin.

Jimmy (Alamo)
I will I will be out as well. No shopping just cruuuuuzin my truck.