Pennsylvania Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: liftnw8z

Great Ribs and beer ....

Search this Thread

Old 11-18-2008, 04:27 PM
F2504x4
Lead Driver
Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts
Great Ribs and beer ....

Welll i had to make a quick trip PA to help a bud pick up a new ride for his wife, we went Erwin to get some kind of 08 lexus crossover thing amaJig.. Don't worry my friend is a die ford truck owner...

anyways we stay'd the night in Monroeville, nice place but did not see much since it was dark out, got a place to stay the night at Comfort suites , nice place, anyways , we went to Gate Way Grill, to catch the browns game , ordered up some of big $3.00 bottle of Bud Lager , good stuff btw

Then some wings to start with....then a rack of Ribs , (which we split) man "O" man they were good, the meat just fell off the bones, it does not get any better this.....(welll except watching Ohio State game..., anyway several beers later and only 50 dollar for the both of us, had a great night....

Gateway Grill is great place to check out for the food an football.

We had to leave right away before us buckeyes got caught ....but I just thought I would share this excursion into you alls state...

Old 11-18-2008, 06:06 PM
soondg
Postmaster
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Always a plus to know where to get good ribs Ray. Now your choice of beer while in our state, especially lager, can you say Yuengling ( ying-ling), or just Black and Tan. My kids work at a place on State Rd. in Philly called Sweet Lucys Smokehouse, BYOB(see above), they have pretty good ribs and brisket of beef. I especially like their B-B-Q beans, when your cruising through the area give it a try.