West Virginia Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: 5_labsownus

A New Member....Sorta.....

Search this Thread

Old 11-07-2008, 08:41 AM
msgtg
Post Fiend
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
A New Member....Sorta.....

Guys, let's welcome PreciousOne who'll be heading to Charleston pretty soon. She isn't here yet...but just give her a little time.

Tammy we look forward to hearing from you and seeing some truck pics!

Joe

Old 11-07-2008, 04:24 PM
PreciousOne
Post Fiend
Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts
Originally Posted by msgtg
Guys, let's welcome PreciousOne who'll be heading to Charleston pretty soon. She isn't here yet...but just give her a little time.

Tammy we look forward to hearing from you and seeing some truck pics!

Joe

HEY....I just found this........

My name is Tammie and pmasley (Paul) is my better half......I live in Charleston about half the time.....Illinois the other half......I have many many babies......LOL.....HOPEFULLY around Christmas we will be making the move to Charleston permanent~~~

THANKS for the welcome~

GOOD TO BE HERE~~~~~

Tammie~

Old 11-07-2008, 05:03 PM
1975StroppeBaja
Postmaster
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Welcome aboard Tammie

Old 11-07-2008, 06:35 PM
PreciousOne
Post Fiend
why, thanky very much!!

Old 11-07-2008, 10:20 PM
Dave Sponaugle
Post Fiend

Received 13 Likes on 13 Posts
Yes, welcome to the WV chapter.

Old 02-07-2009, 06:04 PM
PreciousOne
Post Fiend
ok, I AM HERE......

y'all dont know what just hit West Virginia......LOL

good to be here............what do I do now?

Old 02-07-2009, 07:44 PM
Dave Sponaugle
Post Fiend

Take a drive north or east and look at the not so flat land and trees everywhere.

Where were you in Illinois?

Old 02-07-2009, 08:21 PM
msgtg
Post Fiend
Welcome back Tammy! Ok, here's what you gotta do....get yer self a big wash drum...I'd cut one of those 55 gal drums in half....dump in about a whole gallon of Turtle Wax Truck Wash...and fill the rest of the drum with lukewarm water.....still with me.....then you find some old cloth diapers....probably need about two dozen...one per truck....when you get all of that done....you call and have a buncha pizzas delivered....oh and don't forget to let us know when and where you're doin this truck wash!!!! Mind you...we'll help washin the wheels and tires............................................. ...........................................Tammy.. .................................................. .................................................. .........................................Hey Tammy.....still with us here.............................................. .............................................TAMMY .................................................. ..............

LOL

Joe

Old 02-08-2009, 07:37 AM
PreciousOne
Post Fiend
Originally Posted by Dave Sponaugle
Take a drive north or east and look at the not so flat land and trees everywhere.

Where were you in Illinois?
Been out here off and on for a year, but we have FINALLY settled into the new place and I think I like it ALOT!!!

I lived in southern Illinois, home of the Shawnee National Forest......although they not be mountains, the place is not flat at all.....

Rock climbing, repelling, cave dwelling and such.......this is southern Illinois

I wouldnt live near the flatlanders of Corruptago if I had to~~ We in southern Illinois want the state of Illinois to announce seperation from Chicagoland and proclaim them and their little burbs their own state of the union!!!!!

Welcome back Tammy! Ok, here's what you gotta do....get yer self a big wash drum...I'd cut one of those 55 gal drums in half....dump in about a whole gallon of Turtle Wax Truck Wash...and fill the rest of the drum with lukewarm water.....still with me.....then you find some old cloth diapers....probably need about two dozen...one per truck....when you get all of that done....you call and have a buncha pizzas delivered....oh and don't forget to let us know when and where you're doin this truck wash!!!! Mind you...we'll help washin the wheels and tires............................................. ...........................................Tammy.. .................................................. .................................................. .........................................Hey Tammy.....still with us here.............................................. .............................................TAMMY .................................................. ..............

LOL

Joe
OK....that's all fun, and can be very possible, it even sounds like a FUN FUN time......but we must get one thing straightened out.....the name......it is Tammie....that is T-A-M-M-I-E.........ya know.....

otherwise call me Gabby~~~~~

Old 02-08-2009, 09:56 AM
67 White Lightning
Freshman User
Hi Tammy welcome, I used to live in Edwards county (Albion) that's were my mom's family is from.

Old 02-08-2009, 11:06 AM
PreciousOne
Post Fiend
*HI* 67 White Lightning.......another former southern Illinoisian.........true?? not as flat as outsiders think, eh???

BTW....the only way this truck wash can really be pulled off in style is to have a good old fashioned cookout right along with it.....ask, Paul....I LOVE TO COOK~~~

Oh, yea.....I met a couple of fellas from Martinsburg at a Moose convention in Huntington last year....seemed like a couple of nice guys~~~

Old 02-08-2009, 11:06 AM
PreciousOne
Post Fiend
Originally Posted by 67 White Lightning
Hi Tammy welcome, I used to live in Edwards county (Albion) that's were my mom's family is from.

you did this on purpose...........right?????

Old 02-08-2009, 05:37 PM
msgtg
Post Fiend
MY BAD! I have a tenant who's name is TAMMY. Sorry TAMMIE....Just for that, I'll wash the first truck...how's that?

Seriously! I love the idea of a cookout....I'll bring a grill and COULD be talked into bringing beverages!

Joe

Old 02-08-2009, 08:05 PM
Dave Sponaugle
Post Fiend

Tammie,
I have been through southern Illinois as well as most of the rest of the USA.

Course at the time I was living in Denver, so going on a relative sort of thing, Illinois is as flat as a pancake when you were looking at 14,000 foot Rockies the day before.

I do know where you are coming from though.

Been to Cape Giarardeau, Paducah and Carbondale which I think are all close and traveled 57 and 24 both which I think are close.

Long haul trucker in my earlier days feeding Western beef to the rest of the country.

Old 02-08-2009, 08:20 PM
PreciousOne
Post Fiend
MY BAD! I have a tenant who's name is TAMMY. Sorry TAMMIE....Just for that, I'll wash the first truck...how's that?

Seriously! I love the idea of a cookout....I'll bring a grill and COULD be talked into bringing beverages!

Joe

only the first truck?? LOL

as for the grill, there are requirements......I dont do gas grills....YUCH
charcoal or wood chips is the ONLY way to cook over fire.....if it has to be
in a grill and noti n a whole in the ground, it must be a weber.....mmmmmm

as for beverages.....whatever your little heart desires, as long as SOMEONE out there remembers that I drink ice cold IBC in the bottle ONLY~~~~~~~

Quick Reply: A New Member....Sorta.....