Pennsylvania Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: liftnw8z

Just a heads up for my Pa. friend(be very pissed)

Search this Thread

Old 10-15-2008, 03:43 PM
lenny1carl
Post Fiend
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Just a heads up for my Pa. friend(be very pissed)

Sen. John Murtha thinks those of you in western Pa. are racist.
Murtha: Western Pa. 'racist' but Obama should win
"The 17-term Democratic congressman tells the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette in a story posted Wednesday on its Web site that, as he put it: "There is no question that western Pennsylvania is a racist area."

someone please call this idiot and tell him to shut the hell up!
just wanted to alert you all.....

Soondg, if this not appropriate for your chapter please delete.

Old 10-15-2008, 07:43 PM
soondg
Postmaster
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Actually Carl you didn't say anything wrong, but Murtha should keep his mouth shut. Individuals like him are the one's that perpetuate racism in this country by their ignorant statements meant to polarize us so they can slip by with their self serving agendas. I would like to believe that the majority of us as a nation are wise enough to move past the bigotry of the past and look to a total union of our citizens, thus creating a united America. This is a great country, just a little slow to change, but, eventually we do. GOD BLESS AMERICA.

Can we bring Teddy Roosevelt back? Let's resurrect the Bull Moose Party.

Old 10-18-2008, 01:27 PM
lostin90s
Postmaster
Racist or not . After the statement Obama said after one meeting he had in PA about gun rights is enough for most hunters not to vote.

Old 10-29-2008, 06:11 PM
BEAST428
Tuned
My father told me many years ago that we were somehow related to Mr Murtha. Now I surely hope not. I am PROUD to be a redneck and positively believe in the right to bear arms. Although I have never owned a gun, but the way the country is headed I am in the process of buying my first pistol. Dont worry I will do it legally and will learn how to properly handle it with the help of one of my best friends, a PA state police trooper. We need to protect our rights and vote out the idiots that try to deny us those rights. thats it

Old 10-29-2008, 06:14 PM
lenny1carl
Post Fiend
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Way to go Beast.....my 'Redneckness"(is that a word?), is a matter of pride here!

Old 10-29-2008, 06:48 PM
soondg
Postmaster
I do believe the politicians from both parties seriously under estimate the degree of patriotism that is still alive and well in this country. Some of us take the constitution quite literally and understand why the founding fathers framed it the way they did. These patriots stood up to oppression and risked everything including their lives and those of their families for an ideal. Life, Liberty and the pursuit of happiness, brother fought brother for the freedom of all citizens. Students marched and died for civil rights for all. What makes our elected officials believe there aren't any citizens left who would have the same willingness to sacrifice all in defense of the American ideal, regardless of their affiliations, knowing it was the very freedom fought for over the years that afforded them the rights to those affiliations. 'One Nation Under God' wasn't just rhetoric, they believed in the divine providence of our nation.