Pennsylvania Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: liftnw8z

Everyone Registered???

Old 07-09-2008, 06:08 PM
soondg
Postmaster
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Everyone Registered???

Just a quick update. Has everyone who said they will be going to Carlisle registered? If so, please go to the thread about the meet and give your yeah. If you haven't registered yet or are making a last minute decision to be there, also go to the thread and follow the instructions posted for registering under the club name for your discount. We have a lot of members in this chapter, getting 10 or 15 to show up for a great weekend shouldn't be this hard. The benefit of having our own chapter is to be able to meet others who share our passion for our trucks. Ask some of the others who have met up off line how it was. There are a really good bunch of people here and Carlisle is wonderful venue to meet at. I am personally bringing a grill so we can eat well, now , if I do the cooking that may be another story.

Old 07-11-2008, 07:54 PM
Pacerguyel2
Junior User
Trucks not lookin' too show material with some rust bubbling through and a lil bondo, but if you need me too I will throw it in to get recognition, just let me know

Old 07-13-2008, 04:22 PM
soondg
Postmaster
The more the merrier, we are trying for the club participation trophy. It doesn't need to look good to be in the fun field, we just want to hang out with the guys. I definitely don't have a show piece. If you register, make sure you do it under the club name, it's in the stickey thread about the show, with the instructions on how to pre-register.

Old 07-25-2008, 05:24 PM
soondg
Postmaster
Just a bump guys. The time is growing near, for those of you that have already registered, give Toni a call and make sure your registered under the club name. We have a good turnout so far for our first Mid-Atlantic Region meet, need two more to get our tent. There will be a banner up with our name on it so you will not be able to miss us.

Old 08-01-2008, 08:48 PM
greedy737
Elder User
Yes, yes I am! Did anybody try calling her to get a list of how many members and there names that have registered under our club name and post it here. That would be nice! As of August 1st?

Old 08-01-2008, 10:21 PM
BEAST428
Tuned
Me and my son have been busy getting our two trucks ready, we are looking forward to it!
But, I have not recieved anything yet fron Carlisle except the e-mail conformation. Shouldn't I be getting something in the mail. I'm getting worried.

Old 08-02-2008, 07:41 AM
greedy737
Elder User
I think thats all you get. Print it out and bring it along! Thats what I'm doing..As long as you have the order# and the date you placed the order.......

Old 08-02-2008, 09:29 AM
glruff
Super Moderator
Received 156 Likes on 92 Posts
That's correct, print out your order. They changed procedure and are not mailing out confirmations.

No biggy if you forget, just check in at registration just inside gate #3 when you get there. They will have you.

Have you all PM'd me your full name, cell no.?

Old 08-02-2008, 09:56 AM
glruff
Super Moderator
Received 156 Likes on 92 Posts
Use the one for the "Fun" field unless you want to be judged.

Fun Field Non-Competition,,, Carlisle Events Online Registration & Gate Passes: 2008 All-Truck Nationals NON-COMPETITION Fun Field

Show Field Competition (JUDGED),,, Carlisle Events Online Registration & Gate Passes: 2008 All-Truck Nationals COMPETITION Showfield

Club Name is: MIDATLANTIC FORD TRUCKS - FTE

Cutoff date for online registration is 5:00pm est 08/05/2008.

If you miss the online registration, you can still register when you get there, inside gate #3.

Parking is at the Club Tent, 4th site on your left after entering at Gate #3.

Search this Thread