Bio-diesel in Raleigh, NC

Search this Thread

Old 06-09-2008, 09:07 PM
grantpage
Senior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Bio-diesel in Raleigh, NC

Anyone around Raleigh, want to help build an apple seed bio-diesel processor. I am highly interested and motivated. I have a location for the build also. I think 2 heads will be better than one during this build.

I am looking someone that is also intelligent and motivated.

Also if anyone around Raleigh has built their own processor fell free to post up your results, and advice, and if you don't mind I would like to take a glimpse at the operation.

Old 06-10-2008, 09:38 PM
MAKO314
Cargo Master
I bought the fuelmiester II but I have changed it beyond recognition. I wanted this system due to the sealed chemical delivery,"no fumes". I have added lots to this thing to fit my needs and to improve the flow design. Oh BTW I'm in Kannapolis NC.

Old 06-10-2008, 11:04 PM
grantpage
Senior User
Sounds interesting, I would like to take a look at it some time, You are a few hours away, so if I don't find anyone closer than I may be in contact with you. Thanks for the input

Old 06-12-2008, 10:20 AM
grantpage
Senior User
Ashley, I am very interested in taking a look at your operation, you seem to be the closest one to me with an operational processor. I would be willing to stop by at your earliest convience. I would like to contact you via phone or e-mail, but I could not find a place to PM you?