PM's, Email, and Signatures

Search this Thread

Old 05-26-2008, 12:45 PM
67nukeford
Super Moderator
Received 222 Likes on 181 Posts
Smile PM's, Email, and Signatures

+++++AN IMPORTANT REQUEST FROM YOUR CHAPTER LEADER+++++

This is just a few things to make your membership in the Nebraska enjoyable, and to keep you up to date with all the chapter happenings. I occasionally send out PM's to all of the members on certain happenings, or with important info on the chapter(decals, t-shirts, get togethers, etc.). After you have the required 26 post, could you please go into your user cp and enable your pm feature! Unless you do not want to receive chapter pm's, this is a good way to stay informed on what is happening with the chapter.

Another small request (okay, so it's 2 request) is to put, at least, your first name in your signature, so when posting in the chapter, we know who we are talking to. It would be great to see our members also include a statement in their signature that they are a Nebraska Chapter Member, or a link on joining the chapter. If you would like to make a link to the chapter, or to the join request page, pm me, and I'll explain how to do that.

By doing this, we can keep ourselves informed, and maybe inform some other people outside the chapter about us!