Utah Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: Nichalicious

List of Utah Businesses for Good Service

Old 05-22-2008, 04:12 PM
CobraXP
Logistics Pro
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
List of Utah Businesses for Good Service

We (FTE management) talked about this idea a while back about having something in each state chapter for locals to look for businesses or services recommended by our users. This list can be for any type of business or service, not just auto related. When I was looking for a drywall company, it brought this idea back into my head.

How would you guys like to have a thread where we can give feedback on businesses we have dealt with or services needed?

My thoughts are to have a thread for each type of service where everyone can post and list companies they support for that service. Then we can have a sticky at the top of the chapter that has links to each thread for that service.

Example would be to have a link in the sticky pointing to my drywall thread for drywall services.

This way if a thread falls pages back, we are not just searching for it. The link will be in the sticky to the thread. Then each time a service comes up, we can edit the sticky and add a link to that thread. Make sense?!?!?!?!?

What do you think?

Old 05-26-2008, 12:28 PM
Warfarin
Freshman User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I think it is a great idea

Old 06-01-2008, 10:04 AM
utahtom
Posting Guru
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
A sticky thread with this topic could be a really good resource... I'd be all in favor

On a side note: I haven't posted much lately as our puppy broke his leg and my daughter is out of town visiting relatives while I've been in Denver on business. Fun times(Not). The good news: The pup is doing pretty darn well