Pennsylvania Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: liftnw8z

been a while

Search this Thread

Old 05-21-2008, 08:06 PM
rrock724
Cross-Country
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
been a while

Hey folks, its been a looong time since I posted here at FTE due to alot of personal things goin on I just havnt had much time for the pc. I got married in February, been clearing land with hopes to build a new house soon, and even had a minor accident with my SD ...... its scheduled to go the the surgeon this Friday to get a new drivers side front door and have the whole drivers side repainted.
Anyways, I just wanted to stop in a say hi to all my Ford brothers (and sisters) and let you know that I will try and make it to the All Truck Nationals in Carlisle but I cant guarantee it yet as Im not sure of work schedule.
I'll be spending a little more time reading the forums now so you may be seeing more of me here and I hope to see you all in Carlisle.

Rock

Old 05-22-2008, 08:34 PM
soondg
Postmaster
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Glad to have you back Rock.

Congratulations on the marriage. building your own house exactly the way you want it is the American dream, good luck with it.

Sorry to here about the truck, lets hope they put it back together as good as new.

It would be great if you made it to Carlisle, if you could see your way clear to make it and pre-register you save a few bucks.