Archived SoCal & Hi Buy/Sell/Trade Ads

Search this Thread

Old 03-05-2006, 09:25 AM
F2504x4
Lead Driver
Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts
Post Archived SoCal & Hi Buy/Sell/Trade Ads

<><><><><><><><><><>Buying and Selling Thread><><>><><><><><><>

Guidelines to help keep things from turning into a flea market.

Please post your ads in this thread only.

Only Ford truck related items can be listed here.

You must have your P/M {private messaging} turned on and be able to recieve P/M's ....(go to user cp in the above blue bar to do this)

Please Do Not use this thread to discuss anything regarding the Items.
Use the P/M or E-mails systems to conduct discussion & commerce.

You can post that you are interested in the items and that you'll be contacting them, just please keep it short.

If you post a wanted/for item please reply back that it is sold or that you have found the wanted item.
I will from time to time clean up this thread of old postings.30/60 days.

NOTE:
You need to be a active member of this chapter or a active member in another state to post a wanted or for sale item.
No Exceptions

If you are not a member and/or are a new FTE member(15 days or less).
You must private message the chapter leader for permission before posting .

*** Your post or reply to any post is subject to being edited, or deleted at admin's discretion, or violation of FTE guidelines.***
><><<><><><><><><><><><><><<><><><><><><><><><><<> <><><><>

Old 05-11-2007, 11:52 PM
mexlariat01
New User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Stuff for sale!

Hey everyone I got some stuff for sale of a 01 F150 Lariat 5.4l. I got rid of the truck cause of gas prices. All the stuff is about 3 months old or less. Heres the list:
TYC clear headlights set($120)
Volant cold air intake($180)
Jet mass air flow meter($180)
HID kit 12000k low beam only($220)
Bug shield for the hood($40)
Hypertech power programer 3($220)
In car TV tuner($free)
Haynes manual($free)
Stinger fuse bo$free)
LED third brake light($60)
Stinger 1 farad cap($50)
3 Kenwood amps($80)
Kenwood 7in tv($80)

Thats the list and all the prices are negotiable except for the free stuff(lol). Im in the Serra Mesa area of San Diego. My number is 8584331001. And my email is mexicancop@hotmail.com Hope to hear from you guys soon. I can send pics on request.

Robert

Last edited by mexlariat01; 05-11-2007 at 11:54 PM.
Old 05-16-2007, 12:17 PM
Sarahs85Bronco
Senior User
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Question Wanted

A bench seat for my 85 bronco..fullsize. looking for an easy match. Green preferably.

Old 05-23-2007, 08:19 PM
mexlariat01
New User
Hey everyone I got some stuff for sale of a 01 F150 Lariat 5.4l. I still have them and lowering the price by 15% from what the price I have listed. Cant beat these prices or if you know someone that needs some aftermarket parts let them know about what I got. Ill even do a discount if you take more than one item. Except the free stuff.lol All the stuff has about 5000 miles on them. Heres the list:
TYC clear headlights set($120)
Volant cold air intake($180)
Jet mass air flow meter($180)
HID kit 12000k low beam only($220)
Bug shield for the hood($40)
Hypertech power programer 3($220)
In car TV tuner($free)
Haynes manual($free)
Stinger fuse bo $free)
LED third brake light($60)
Stinger 1 farad cap($50)
3 Kenwood amps($80)
Kenwood 7in tv($80)

Thats the list and all the prices are negotiable except for the free stuff(lol). Im in the Serra Mesa area of San Diego. My number is 8584331001. And my email is mexicancop@hotmail.com Hope to hear from you guys soon. I can send pics on request.

Old 05-27-2007, 02:31 PM
1982_f150
Senior User
Wanted!!! F150 Stepside Box!!!

WANTED!!! F150 STEPSIDE BOX!!! in good condition if possible. thx. i live in nanaimo.

Old 06-02-2007, 09:48 AM
prosailortim
New User
2007 F-250 Chrome Stock Grill Shell

I purchased a new Billet Grill for my 2007 F-250. The truck was purchased 6 months ago and is in great shape, should have new Grill by 6-15-07. Make me a reasonable offer, I live in south Orange County, local pick up only

Old 06-26-2007, 12:04 PM
airharley
Postmaster
Free Free Free

If anyone is interested in a 68 F-250 Camper Special I have one that I need to get rid of. The truck was bought as a donor for the engine/tranny and power steering/brakes. The truck still has 90% of the body attached. The driver side fender was removed by the PO due to some damage but it is in the bed. There is a Dana 60 is complete with no obvious leaks or damage. The front suspension is still all there to include the dual piston caliper 8 lug disc brakes. It still has all the parts for the dual gas tanks as well.

Think of it this way, you can pick the thing up and make a trailer out of it worse case. I just want this thing gone. I placed an ad in the classifieds but no one seems too interested. PM me if you want it.

Old 06-28-2007, 12:04 AM
73f350sc
Posting Guru
^^^PM sent
-Chris

Old 06-28-2007, 01:09 AM
ihateminimumwage
Posting Guru
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
^^
Ahh, only now do I see that one...

Old 07-02-2007, 10:58 AM
Psychobabble
New User
  • 5.0 L EFI V8

Automatic transmission (4-speed)

Manual locking hubs and transfer case

Power steering, brakes, windows and locks

Air Conditioning

Cloth captain's chairs

Dual fuel tanks

Pioneer AM/FM/CD

~ 150,000 miles
Truck has been well maintained and has had all fluids recently replaced (oil, transmission, cooling system, front and rear differentials, transfer case, fuel injection) as well as filters (oil, air, breather, fuel). Tires in decent shape. Exterior and interior in good shape overall (one minor seam separation on the side of the driver's seat).

The truck runs great and has served well transporting bikes to track days and general hauling of stuff around. The truck does need some front suspension work (ball joints and bushings), but otherwise is mechanically sound.

Asking $3500 obo

Click here for more pictures

Old 07-09-2007, 08:39 PM
ihateminimumwage
Posting Guru
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
87 Bronco parts

My buddy's old lady is parting out her 87 Bronco. Headgasket blew, and she doesn't have the cash to get it fixed (or to pay me to do it in this heat...)

I don't have any pics yet, and I haven't seen it yet (I'll be towing it next week), but I'm told straight body, and everything's there. I'll add pics when I get them.

She's been offered $400 for the whole rig, but I told them they could get more for parts. Prove me right!

Thanks folks!

Old 07-23-2007, 11:31 AM
Sarahs85Bronco
Senior User
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
I want the tranny!! Will pick it up! $150. Does she have bench seats in the frount?

Old 07-23-2007, 03:11 PM
bla1879
Fleet Mechanic
6 inch lift kit for a 1997-2003 F150, extended cab 5.4L. includes springs, upper control arms, ball joints (2), 3 inch lifts spindles, 3 inch lift springs, 4 fabtech shocks, rear blocks and u bolts, also have 2 camber bolts for this kit, $400.00. lemme know! sweet action lift, i traded it out cuz i wanted some thing better, theres only maybe 1000 miles on this kit, never taken off road, 100% street driven, shocks like new.

Old 07-31-2007, 01:57 PM
peoffice
New User
Have to part with my '97 F-350...read on

I'm having pretty serious physical problems partially stemming from using the clutch on my truck. I can continue getting injections in my sacroiliac or get an automatic. So I'm throwing myself on your mercy, fellas and gals.

My truck: (has been on the front page)
1997 Ford F-350 Superduty. 7.3 L Powerstroke. Dual rear wheels. Long bed, crew cab. Receiver hitch and gooseneck ball (folds in by removing one bolt.) There's an electric brake controller and three connectors, one in the bed, and two on the bumper-ish. Dura-liner with four side pop-up tie-downs. Five-speed transmission is my downfall as the clutch is a heavy one. Mileage is 57,000 miles. Let me say that again. Mileage is 57,000 miles. I'm the second owner. The first owner bought it to haul her horse trailer, as did I.
Oh, it has K&N filters, too. When I had the pre-purchase check-out, the mechanic could not believe it. Custom two tone silver over blue. Blue interior.

In dash, there's a Kenwood AM/FM/CD/Sirius (working) receiver. Under the center section of the seat is a 4X50 watt RMS power amp which keeps the sound clean. Original 6 speaker system. I have a custom fit dash mat that has been on it ever since I bought the truck.

If I had to tell you a fault, it would be that the rubber fingers in the drink holders have sort of collapsed and I use cozeys to fill the gap. And, although the original user (49,000 mi.) was not a smoker, my wife and I are. Sorry.

I need an automatic. I'd like to still have a tow vehicle. I'm in a suburb of San Diego, CA. Does anyone have a trade or some cash so I can buy a different truck? Just as a guideline, I paid $14K for it a year and a half ago with 10K less miles.

Thanks for the bandwidth,
John

Old 07-31-2007, 02:11 PM
peoffice
New User
Have to part with my '97 F-350...read on

I'm having pretty serious physical problems partially stemming from using the clutch on my truck. I can continue getting injections in my sacroiliac or get an automatic. So I'm throwing myself on your mercy, fellas and gals.

My truck: (has been on the front page)
1997 Ford F-350 Superduty. 7.3 L Powerstroke. Dual rear wheels. Long bed, crew cab. Receiver hitch and gooseneck ball (folds in by removing one bolt.) There's an electric brake controller and three connectors, one in the bed, and two on the bumper-ish. Dura-liner with four side pop-up tie-downs. Five-speed transmission is my downfall as the clutch is a heavy one. Mileage is 57,000 miles. Let me say that again. Mileage is 57,000 miles. I'm the second owner. The first owner bought it to haul her horse trailer, as did I.
Oh, it has K&N filters, too. When I had the pre-purchase check-out, the mechanic could not believe it. Custom two tone silver over blue. Blue interior.

In dash, there's a Kenwood AM/FM/CD/Sirius (working) receiver. Under the center section of the seat is a 4X50 watt RMS power amp which keeps the sound clean. Original 6 speaker system. I have a custom fit dash mat that has been on it ever since I bought the truck.

If I had to tell you a fault, it would be that the rubber fingers in the drink holders have sort of collapsed and I use cozeys to fill the gap. And, although the original user (49,000 mi.) was not a smoker, my wife and I are. Sorry.

I need an automatic. I'd like to still have a tow vehicle. I'm in a suburb of San Diego, CA. Does anyone have a trade or some cash so I can buy a different truck? Just as a guideline, I paid $14K for it a year and a half ago with 10K less miles.

Thanks for the bandwidth,
John

Quick Reply: Archived SoCal & Hi Buy/Sell/Trade Ads