phil6608
Post Fiend
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Good morning New Mexico...
Have a great Friday!

Old 05-02-2008, 08:47 AM
BIGKEN
Received 7,094 Likes on 4,182 Posts
Good morning New Mexico...kind of quiet around here...what's up with that???

Old 05-02-2008, 03:51 PM
IB Tim
Site Administrator
Received 58 Likes on 30 Posts
Blown like....well you know ....it is real windy...Arizona is passing us headed to Texas!

Old 05-03-2008, 06:52 AM
rbloodhound
FTE Chapter Leader
Received 7 Likes on 2 Posts
Hello New Mexico. I hope you all are enjoying your new chapter. Have a great weekend.

Old 05-03-2008, 09:38 AM
BChance
Elder User
Vent:

I get home from work last night at a little after 1900..Happily go to check out the box of wires and relays fresh from Rocky Mountain RV (delivered in ONE DAY!!!) so I can start hooking up for the new camper.. I go to open my hood, and my hood protector bug guard thing, which was lovingly and perfectly hand polished not 2 days ago when I parked the truck, (freshly washed and shined, I might add) and find it not just scratched, but gouged almost all the way across..a divot in my grill, and marks on the hood where the bug guard was pushed into it hard enough to leave a mark. And the wheel wells and running boards, which had been power washed and scrubbed with a brush, were full of mud...

I was at work..my wife was at work..my daughter was not home, and the future son in law was out golfing all day, or with my daughter...so.. what I wanna know is WHO THE SAMHELL TOOK MY TRUCK WITHOUT MY PERMISSION, AND HOW???!!! I re-keyed it when I got it, and all keys are accounted for...Not to mention kept in an area where the dogs can go..and they ain't friendly to strangers. Hell they ain't even that friendly to us...

I'm stumped, I'm pissed off, and now I have to get a new grill, a new hood protector, and powerwash it all again, and I didn't even drive it since last time...Also don't know who to throw a beating on for taking my truck, messing it up, and not saying a damn thing. Ever wanna just hurt somebody? bad? really really bad so they never do that again? I do....

sorry, we now resume your regularly scheduled programming.

Old 05-03-2008, 09:38 AM
RDJ184
Postmaster
thanks Robert ..we will no fricken wind

Old 05-03-2008, 09:44 AM
RDJ184
Postmaster
Originally Posted by BChance
Vent:

I get home from work last night at a little after 1900..Happily go to check out the box of wires and relays fresh from Rocky Mountain RV (delivered in ONE DAY!!!) so I can start hooking up for the new camper.. I go to open my hood, and my hood protector bug guard thing, which was lovingly and perfectly hand polished not 2 days ago when I parked the truck, (freshly washed and shined, I might add) and find it not just scratched, but gouged almost all the way across..a divot in my grill, and marks on the hood where the bug guard was pushed into it hard enough to leave a mark. And the wheel wells and running boards, which had been power washed and scrubbed with a brush, were full of mud...

I was at work..my wife was at work..my daughter was not home, and the future son in law was out golfing all day, or with my daughter...so.. what I owanna know is WHO THE SAMHELL TOOK MY TRUCK WITHOUT MY PERMISSION, AND HOW???!!! I re-keyed it when I got it, and all keys are accounted for...Not to mention kept in an area where the dogs can go..and they ain't friendly to strangers. Hell they ain't even that friendly to us...

I'm stumped, I'm pissed off, and now I have to get a new grill, a new hood protector, and powerwash it all again, and I didn't even drive it since last time...Also don't know who to throw a beating on for taking my truck, messing it up, and not saying a damn thing. Ever wanna just hurt somebody? bad? really really bad so they never do that again? I do....

sorry, we now resume your regularly scheduled programming.
NO way that sucks big ones when you find out who let me no and i will come help you

kinnda sounds like a inside job.... first if some one stole it from the yard they wouldnt bring it back mes think future x son in law..... just my first thought

Old 05-03-2008, 09:56 AM
BChance
Elder User
just my first thought

mine too, but he says he wasn't there, and my daughter backed his story...and she can't lie to me..I can tell, and she knows it..(not that she doesn't try occasionally, but I can ALWAYS tell with her..I was a Federal Officer for 11 years..I'm real good at that) and when I asked him last night, he just didn't act or look guilty...I believe him..

tell you what, if it WAS him and he lied.. my little girl will pissed at me for what I do to him, I guarantee it.....

The damage to the truck is minor and easily fixed...but when I find out who either lied to me, or abused my trust by just taking my truck, or both...That don't fix so easy.

Old 05-03-2008, 09:58 AM
BChance
Elder User
NO way that sucks big ones when you find out who let me no and i will come help you

I love having back-up!!! Thanks!

Old 05-05-2008, 12:03 PM
glruff
Super Moderator
Received 156 Likes on 92 Posts
Randy did you all get that fire under control?

Old 05-05-2008, 12:07 PM
RDJ184
Postmaster
its getting better did not loose as many houses as we thought... still flaring up in places but nothing like it was... there has been no wind +++++++

Old 05-05-2008, 12:59 PM
glruff
Super Moderator
Hey that's great news. Glad the wind finally took a day or two off for you all.

Old 05-05-2008, 12:59 PM
glruff
Super Moderator
Did you guys have a meet yet?

Old 05-05-2008, 01:20 PM
RDJ184
Postmaster
nope not yet still trying to get peeps commitment.... I am going to come up with a date and sign in...... see how many I can get to respond

Old 05-05-2008, 02:52 PM
glruff
Super Moderator
Sounds like a plan, keep in mind, for the first meet, if more than 1 shows up, its a meet!

The old power of positive thinking, right?

I think we had like 4 our first time out. Those four had so much fun that from that point forward the average attendance with wives, children, significant others was between 15 to 20.

I'll come if you send me airfare. lol

Quick Reply: May Catch All ,,,,,,