official invite

Search this Thread

Old 02-25-2008, 08:25 PM
helifixer
Lead Driver
Received 3,661 Likes on 1,128 Posts
official invite

This sould be going out to all registered in Arizona

Please mark you calendars for April 5<sup>th</sup> and 6<sup>th</sup>, and plan on joining the Arizona Chapter of FTE for Our First Annual Spring Run to<st1><st1> Lynx</st1> <st1>Lake</st1></st1> It will be a great time to make new friends, grill up some great food, partake of your favorite beverage, camp at the lake (or stay at nearby hotel). There is fishing, hiking, gold panning and the <st1><st1>Bradshaw</st1><st1> Mountains</st1></st1> are just South of the lake for wheeling. Or maybe just hang out and visit.

Whatever your interests are just plan on bringing the FAMILY and plan on a good time.

<st1>Bart Kemp</st1>

<st1:state w:st="on"><st1>Arizona</st1></st1:state> Chapter Leader

Old 02-25-2008, 09:20 PM
kermmydog
Post Fiend
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Bart,

I sure hope the weather will be warm enough that early in April. We need to warn the people from the southern part of the State to expect cool to cold nights. Their lows will be closer to the highs at Lynx Lake the first of April. Another words bring coats & warm bedding.

Craig

Old 02-25-2008, 09:26 PM
helifixer
Lead Driver
Received 3,661 Likes on 1,128 Posts
darn you Craig I was going to be selling sleeping bags, coats and fire wood. you just killed my spring fishing fund.

Old 02-25-2008, 10:35 PM
kermmydog
Post Fiend
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Sorry about that Bart. Now I'm going to have to pass a pay raise for you. Darn I hate it when I put myself on the spot. Now I'll have to draft a bill & get to lobbying for the bill to pass. That means I'll have to show up with a truck load of money to buy the votes needed. Man I messed up I can see that. But if that's what is needed I'll pull it off some how.
Craig