Join Chapter, Leader: sky Cowboy

Went up to Squamish the other day

Search this Thread

Old 02-16-2008, 08:57 PM
TrevorP
Senior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Went up to Squamish the other day

Man its ugly up there, should be nice when its done..

Was having a nice drive back untill i saw these guys in my rear view..all the 50 zones, and a couple times the guy rode my *** trying to get me to speed up

Finaly on our way back to the ferry he left

Old 02-16-2008, 09:07 PM
Secret Agent 069
Posting Guru
WVPD love to intimidate drivers. I had one ride my bumper down Cypress after work one day. I finally got pissed off, and hit my flashers, and my brakes. Put the truck in park, and walked back to him "What is your problem buddy" he flips out his badge, I looked at hime, and said SO, you bought that from a box of frootloops huh... Buddy, I aint gonna speed down this hill, I work here and flashed him my ID. So back off my bumper.

Old 02-16-2008, 09:11 PM
TrevorP
Senior User
Yeah the cops around here can be dicks too...when i was younger and hadnt paid some tickets, i missplaced my licence, once they found out i got stopped every time they saw me and got a ticket for failing to display licence...3 times in less than a month

Old 02-16-2008, 09:50 PM
Secret Agent 069
Posting Guru
Originally Posted by TrevorP
Yeah the cops around here can be dicks too...when i was younger and hadnt paid some tickets, i missplaced my licence, once they found out i got stopped every time they saw me and got a ticket for failing to display licence...3 times in less than a month
They got tired of doing that crap to me, I always dispute my tickets regardless of guilty or not. 9 times outta 10 the cop is a no show,and I walk. The one time the cop showed, I still walked on a technicallity

Old 02-16-2008, 11:52 PM
sedly
Posting Guru
Good thing they didn't stop you.Otherwise you would have lost all that good B.C B_D.