Nebraska Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: 97nukeford

Ok you guys

Search this Thread

Old 01-31-2008, 03:18 AM
150ford
Post Fiend
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Ok you guys

Hey I was just curious do you guys ever tell anybody about FTE an our Nebraska forum. Maybe if the word is out we can get some more members. I guess i am guilty as charged. I have not told anybody. I am going to make it a point to tell people I would think would like to join us in our forum. Maybe with these new stickers that will help too. So what do you think guys.

Old 01-31-2008, 04:24 PM
cornfedp
Senior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I think our fearless leader does do that, that is how I was brought over into the fold.

Old 01-31-2008, 04:58 PM
67nukeford
Super Moderator
Received 221 Likes on 180 Posts
I usually hit the FTE members list about once a month, to see who has registered with NE in their profile, them I'll send them a pm. As soon as we get the Logo approved, I'm going to be making up a flyer for recruiting, then I will post it here on the site. I will carry some around with me in both trucks, so if I see a nice truck , I'll put it on their window. Since it will be available here on the forum, and if you guys are interested, you'll be able to print it off, and do the same! I'm also going to be seeing who would be interested in getting some NE chapter stickers made up, and I'll probably do that also. If you guys have any other ideas on how to bring people in, please post them!! The more of us, the better!

Old 02-01-2008, 08:06 AM
tcbofade
Hotshot
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by 97nukeford
... The more of us, the better!
Really? The rest of that post was fine, but MORE of YOU??? EEEEK!!!

Old 02-01-2008, 09:52 AM
67nukeford
Super Moderator
Received 221 Likes on 180 Posts
Yes, and when we have our army assembled, we will come...come to Missouri!! WE WILL TAKE OVER...WE WILL BE IN CONTROL... Okay, maybe not...... I know, we'll sit at the border and make funny faces at you Terry...That'll show you!!