Oklahoma Chapter Join Chapter, Leader:

Hey everybody...

Search this Thread

Old 01-22-2008, 09:43 AM
Traxxis
Postmaster
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hey everybody...

just thought I'd drop in and see how everybody was.

What's new? How are classes going Ron? How's it feel to be old Tim??? Alice, you've been top dog at the Wally world for a while, how's that going? When are we going to take some pictures of the truck Fred?

And everybody else, what's new?

STan

Old 01-22-2008, 10:04 AM
DDennis
Freshman User
Hello everyone. Been awhile sence I typed anything but been moving. The house in Skiatook will be up for sale soon Wife got a job over in the panhandle at the hospital. Not the end of story though She got an offer to go to Hutchinson Ks and took it. I tried to argue with her but the money shut me up fast. Out of the 14 cars and trucks in Skiatook she said I can only keep 3....yeah whatever...lol. I'll just have to find a place to hide a few more...she never know abot the 3 I have at a friends salvage yard in Sperry....lolol.....thats whats new here.

Old 01-22-2008, 10:06 AM
DDennis
Freshman User
Hello everyone. Been awhile sence I typed anything but been moving. The house in Skiatook will be up for sale soon Wife got a job over in the panhandle at the hospital. Not the end of story though She got an offer to go to Hutchinson Ks and took it. I tried to argue with her but the money shut me up fast. Out of the 14 cars and trucks in Skiatook she said I can only keep 3....yeah whatever...lol. I'll just have to find a place to hide a few more...she never know abot the 3 I have at a friends salvage yard in Sperry....lolol.....thats whats new here.

Old 01-22-2008, 10:07 AM
DDennis
Freshman User
ooops....me bad

Old 01-22-2008, 12:54 PM
dakota_viking
Elder User
Originally Posted by Traxxis
How's it feel to be old Tim??? STan
You're a funny guy Stan!

I'm just trying to get a rocking chair to fit in my truck!

We're all doing good. All the trees are cleaned up and we are ready for spring to be here. Still busy as humanly possible (working on other people's trucks!) Stan???

FFA show season is starting soon, so I suppose I will be busy helping Ashley with her pig.

I hope everybody else is doing well.

Talk to you later,
Tim

Old 01-22-2008, 07:51 PM
jwtimme
Laughing Gas
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Dooing well, Have too may projects going on, but I did get the 65 stang back to its owner, my race car is now ready for some warmer weather. I'm now the owner of a 75 ford truck that I need to get running so I can sell it. Also have a 75 bronco that I need to work on for my boss, I just can't find time to work on my 64 truck but I will get there some day.

Melissa has 2 semesters of school down two more to go.

Old 01-25-2008, 12:59 PM
SwOkcOffRoader
Postmaster
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
hey all, guess i might as well post as well...my baby girl Kylee is getting huge and has her daddy wrapped around her pinky (along with everyone else who meets her) God truely blessed me and my family with this little angel...pics of her can be seen on my myspace page, just click the link in my signature.......lets see what else, my new job at HP Racing here in okc is awesome!! its been about 5 months now and i love it, after not even one month I got a 2 dollar raise, and i get to work on race cars and high horsepower mustangs and so on....i have to do alot of regular wrench work too, mostly on Direct TVs fleet trucks, man those things get abused bad, but all in all i couldnt ask for a better place to work...these guys even paid me for holidays, a sick day, and the three days we couldnt work after the ice storm when we had no power, cant complain about that!!!!! well, i guess thats about it, hopefully we can get a GTG rounded up after this cold weather breaks, everyone take care and God bless!!

Old 01-25-2008, 03:54 PM
cigarxtc
Postmaster
Whew, it's been too long since I've posted on here. My family and I survived the holidays and wonderful record setting ice storm. We made the drive down to Houston to spend Christmas with my sister and her family. (The wife’s suv broke down on us when we first attempted the trip for Thanksgiving. Thank God we made it there and back with no problems for Christmas.) My wife is working part time at Daylight donuts across from Walmart in Owasso now. It gets her away from me and the boys for a few hours a day and her paychecks definitely help. I’m still enjoying my new job (as of July ’07) at GRC Amerada. They treat me right and the pay is great. As of December, I have officially graduated from TCC with an Associates of Science. I started attending OSU Tulsa in January. My first two classes are Fluid Mechanics and Engineering Statistics. Whew, my brain is getting a workout and then some. I haven’t had much free time for hobbies. What free time I do get I’m using to try to finish building my sons home made go cart before spring. I’m still driving my 78 F150 pickup daily. She needs a little TLC. I’ll be changing the OEM brake proportioning valve soon. That should be an easy enough bolt in. Unfortunately, the worn C6 trans is about to die. It slips real bad when temps dip below 30 degrees. So I’m bankin on our regular tax refund to get it replaced. I was actually thinking about ordering a TCI Streetfighter C6 from Summit Racing and do the R&R in my driveway. Anybody wanna help? I’ve never done it before but the Haynes manual makes it sound simple enough.

Old 02-07-2008, 04:55 PM
78fordtruckgirl
Freshman User
Well, Stan, I'm not the top dog yet. I'm the little dog that runs around the top dog saying "I should get that for you boss! yea, yea!" But it's going okay. I get to stay on overnights for another year. Only this year I get Thur, Fri & Sat off. AAHHHH!
Definitely glad to see some action on here. Was beginning to wonder. As you read on my post, Brandon is home. Major blessing. Cayden is doing great. He is such a comedian already. Oh the stories I could tell. Still don't have my trailer moved yet. Had the electrical equipment on the pole ready to set, but somebody stole every bit of it after the ice storm. That was $350.00 bucks down the drain. I guess they nede it worse than I did. Anyway.... When Brandon is settled back into his normal routine, we'll have to have a GTG. He had a great time at the last one. Glad to hear from you!!!!!

Old 03-01-2008, 03:15 PM
ROUSH_STAGE3150
Junior User
Let's Have A Gtg. Yes We Need To Get Those Pics Taken. Been Gone To Long. Good To See All The Post Starting Again.

Old 04-22-2008, 08:31 PM
glruff
Super Moderator
Received 157 Likes on 93 Posts
Hey guys stop by and welcome the newest FTE chapter, NEW MEXICO,,,

https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/7...neighbors.html