North Carolina Chapter Join Chapter, Leader:Benztechnc

Searching for that 4X4 guy in NC

Search this Thread

Old 12-26-2007, 09:50 PM
Mikestrucks
Senior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Searching for that 4X4 guy in NC

Hey to all my Ford brothers up north of the line!

I'm trying to find an old contact I had earlier this year from North Carolina. All I rememberr is he was up in the hills near the NC/VA/TN lines and had a heap of 4X4 F250 and F350 mechanical for sale or trade. He was a nice guy to deal with and liked to trade around. That's all I can remember!

I was sending my customers requesting parts like that his way but I lost his contact info over the summer and have been kicking myself ever since! I have been unable to dig up his contact info so wanted to ask around here and maybe someone might know the guy or maybe he will see this himself!

Please let me know if this rings any bells and Merry Christmas and Happy New Years!

Thanks, Mike.

Old 12-27-2007, 03:39 PM
Green Ford
Senior User
Try on nc4x4.com He may be on there.

Old 12-28-2007, 09:17 AM
FTE Trigger
Postmaster
Originally Posted by Mikestrucks
Hey to all my Ford brothers up north of the line!

I'm trying to find an old contact I had earlier this year from North Carolina. All I rememberr is he was up in the hills near the NC/VA/TN lines and had a heap of 4X4 F250 and F350 mechanical for sale or trade. He was a nice guy to deal with and liked to trade around. That's all I can remember!

I was sending my customers requesting parts like that his way but I lost his contact info over the summer and have been kicking myself ever since! I have been unable to dig up his contact info so wanted to ask around here and maybe someone might know the guy or maybe he will see this himself!

Please let me know if this rings any bells and Merry Christmas and Happy New Years!

Thanks, Mike.
The SC Chapter has one member that has been trying to get rid of a bunch of parts...(F-250 and bigger)...he's had few entries in the buy/sell-trade thread in the SC chapter.