Nebraska Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: 97nukeford

Christmas Plans

Old 12-21-2007, 09:53 AM
67nukeford
Super Moderator
Received 221 Likes on 180 Posts
Christmas Plans

Hey gang,

I'm just wondering what you guys are doing for Christmas plans? I'm going to be off work all next week, so I'm just trying to see who'll be around to keep me from being lonely!! Oh, and in case all of you want to pitch in to get me a present, a nice set of pillar gauges for Big Black would be great........

Old 12-22-2007, 10:05 AM
cornfedp
Senior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Unhappy

Well, I got a 4 day weekend from my county job but I am on call for snow removal. Christmas day I am going to work my 2nd job instead of sittin around. Holidays bite.

Old 12-22-2007, 12:25 PM
sandman3510
Senior User
I got the week off from work, told the wife I might go in for a couple hours to do some work. She immediately nixed that idea, telling me "I'm on VACATION"....gotta luv her .

GOing back to Wayne to see the in-laws Christmas day, coming back on the 27th so the wife can coach bball. I plan on watching a LOT of college football

Old 12-22-2007, 04:31 PM
67nukeford
Super Moderator
Received 221 Likes on 180 Posts
I with ya' sandman! I have to watch as much football as I can! I hate basketball, and I'm not really into the pros.Good to know I'll have company around here!

Old 12-22-2007, 10:08 PM
TwelveAlpha
Elder User
Juggling. Mama works the next 3 days, so we won't see her. I have 2 Xmases to go to, and a set of 6 shelves that the client wanted by Xmax (no promises) sitting here just sooooooo close to done, and a bed thats on standby with all the parts milled . . . and 3 kids to watch, and I really really just want a nap!
Lotsa food, wrapping paper, and poopy diapers in my near future. Probably not near enough sawdust.

Old 12-25-2007, 11:41 AM
HappyJack
Lead Driver
Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts
I made it back in town Sunday afternoon. Margaret and the kids were at her family's Christmas GTG. Went shopping yesterday and had Christmas at my side of the family last night. Santa dropped off some goodies last night and we'll just all kick back today. Someone (Margaret) gave our familly a Schreck III DVD. So we set all together and watched the movie with Margaret.

Old 12-31-2007, 09:53 AM
cowboywanabe
Posting Legend
Just made it back into town after a week in Colorado Springs. Man, I wish I still lived there... at least my parents still do so I can visit!

Had a nice holiday vacation and didn't go near a computer for a week.

Old red wasn't happy to be left alone out in the cold for 10 days... she wouldn't start this morning. Can't wait till I have a house with a garage once again.

Search this Thread