Excursion/Super Duty Meet in Gatlinburg TN July 25-27 2008

Search this Thread

Old 12-10-2007, 08:31 PM
X_Hemi_Guy
Hotshot
Received 16 Likes on 9 Posts
Excursion/Super Duty Meet in Gatlinburg TN July 25-27 2008

Hello Tennessee Chapter,

A bunch of us over in the Excursion forum have started forming a rally down in your neck of the woods for next July and I figured I'd post news of the event here for any of you folks that might be interested.

While we are 'billing' it as a SD platform rally...it is obviously a PUBLIC campground...and to be quite honest...I would rather have a camp ground FULL of BLUE OVALS no matter what platform than some girlie man bowties flitting thru the place!

So that said...if you drive a true blue oval...you're more than welcome to join the fun.

The details are located in this thread. https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/6...-up-today.html

If you have any questions...let me know!

Thanks in advance for use of your state!...

I've been to the Smokies numerous times...what an incredible place!

joe.

Old 12-12-2007, 04:15 AM
Fifty4F100
Laughing Gas
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Sounds like fun. I'll be over there the 1st week I think. I might have to keep this open too.

Old 01-23-2008, 02:22 PM
X_Hemi_Guy
Hotshot
Glenn,

I missed this when you posted...sorry...

Hopefully you can join us. Looks like right now we've got 6-7 7.3's coming and 5-6 V10's...and I've heard from a group of 10 or so 7.3's...so I'm bringing my ear plugs! LOL

Hope you can make it...and some of the other local TN folks can join as well.

joe.

Old 01-24-2008, 07:39 PM
Dads79
More Turbo
I'll have to check this out. With the Excursions being the classics they are. They just don't make them like they used to.

Old 01-24-2008, 08:02 PM
X_Hemi_Guy
Hotshot
Dads79,

So far there will be 7 Ex's there plus 3 F250's and 1 F350 DRW...

Hope you can make it...

For anyone interested in this rally.

Twin Creek is a Good Sam's park...which means Good Sam's members get 10% off on the total stay.

For those that want to attend the rally and are NOT Good Sam's members...

I just got in the mail today certificates where you can join for $12 for 1 year...therefore a 3 night stay at the campground and you would be ~$3 ahead.

If you are interested...PM me back your mailing address and I'll shoot the certificate in the mail to you as I do NOT YET have it electronically. I've only got 4 certificates so it would be a first reply basis if that is an issue...

For anyone else just wanting to become a Good Sam's member for $12 for 1 year or $33 for 3 years with 1 night free camping...PM me as well as I just got these certificates in the mail today...why not use them!!!

Just an FYI to anyone interested...

joe.

Old 02-09-2008, 11:08 PM
BIG R
Senior User
Just thought I would jumpstart this post again, It would be fun if we could get together with these guys and gals and show off our trucks. I have been talking with X hemi guy and me and my wife are trying to work in a couple of vacation days so we can hang out with the excursion gang. I was hoping some of the locals would help fill the campground with all of our bad a$$ ford trucks. I thought it was purdy nice of the ex guys to extend us an invitation. Come on guys how about it?

Old 02-28-2008, 11:32 AM
X_Hemi_Guy
Hotshot
New thread for Gatlinburg rally information.

The other thread got WAY to big and needed to be closed. We will track rally information in the following thread
https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/7...-up-today.html

joe.

Old 03-08-2008, 09:55 AM
X_Hemi_Guy
Hotshot
Just in case any of you guys are joining the Gatlinburg July rally...

I just sent a private email to those I 'think' have signed up for the rally.

If you 'think' you have signed up and do NOT have an email from my home address...please PM me your email addy...check your junk box too and add my home addy to your approved list.

THINK SPRING and SUMMER!

joe.

Old 04-25-2008, 08:39 PM
X_Hemi_Guy
Hotshot
Folks,

Just trying to see if anyone has booked for the rally but I don't have them on the list.

Here's who I have going so far. If you have booked and you are NOT on this list...please PM me so we are sure to have a name tag and enough stuff for everyone including crafts for kids, etc.

THANKS!

<TABLE style="WIDTH: 228pt; BORDER-COLLAPSE: collapse" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=304 border=0 x:str><TBODY><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD style="BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM-COLOR: #ebe9ed; WIDTH: 114pt; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #ebe9ed; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-RIGHT-COLOR: #ebe9ed" width=152 height=17>bmenzel </TD><TD style="BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM-COLOR: #ebe9ed; WIDTH: 114pt; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-RIGHT-COLOR: #ebe9ed" width=152>PSD Ex - 6.0 </TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 14.25pt" height=19><TD style="BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM-COLOR: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #ebe9ed; HEIGHT: 14.25pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-RIGHT-COLOR: #ebe9ed" height=19>Darren (Not FTE) </TD><TD style="BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM-COLOR: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-RIGHT-COLOR: #ebe9ed">PSD Ex - 6.0 </TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD class=xl28 style="BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM-COLOR: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #ebe9ed; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-RIGHT-COLOR: #ebe9ed" height=17>kc9aej </TD><TD style="BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM-COLOR: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-RIGHT-COLOR: #ebe9ed">PSD Ex - 6.0 </TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD style="BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM-COLOR: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #ebe9ed; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-RIGHT-COLOR: #ebe9ed" height=17>GeorgiaX </TD><TD style="BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM-COLOR: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-RIGHT-COLOR: #ebe9ed">PSD Ex - 7.3 </TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD style="BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM-COLOR: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #ebe9ed; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-RIGHT-COLOR: #ebe9ed" height=17>sizmdrs </TD><TD style="BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM-COLOR: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-RIGHT-COLOR: #ebe9ed">PSD Ex - 7.3 </TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD style="BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM-COLOR: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #ebe9ed; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-RIGHT-COLOR: #ebe9ed" height=17>jdecker88 </TD><TD style="BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM-COLOR: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-RIGHT-COLOR: #ebe9ed">PSD F250 - 7.3 </TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 13.5pt" height=18><TD class=xl24 style="BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM-COLOR: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #ebe9ed; HEIGHT: 13.5pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-RIGHT-COLOR: #ebe9ed" height=18>johnny567 </TD><TD style="BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM-COLOR: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-RIGHT-COLOR: #ebe9ed">PSD F250 - 6.0 </TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 13.5pt" height=18><TD class=xl27 style="BORDER-RIGHT: silver 1pt solid; BORDER-TOP: silver 1pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: silver 1pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: silver 1pt solid; HEIGHT: 13.5pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=18>Neal 97250 </TD><TD style="BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM-COLOR: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-RIGHT-COLOR: #ebe9ed">PSD F250 - 7.3 </TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD style="BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM-COLOR: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #ebe9ed; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-RIGHT-COLOR: #ebe9ed" height=17 x:str="X_Hemi_Guy ">X_Hemi_Guy </TD><TD style="BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM-COLOR: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-RIGHT-COLOR: #ebe9ed">V10 Ex </TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD style="BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM-COLOR: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #ebe9ed; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-RIGHT-COLOR: #ebe9ed" height=17>Wilald </TD><TD style="BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM-COLOR: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-RIGHT-COLOR: #ebe9ed">V10 Ex </TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD style="BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM-COLOR: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #ebe9ed; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-RIGHT-COLOR: #ebe9ed" height=17>markmoore </TD><TD style="BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM-COLOR: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-RIGHT-COLOR: #ebe9ed">V10 Ex </TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD style="BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM-COLOR: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #ebe9ed; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-RIGHT-COLOR: #ebe9ed" height=17>Guiri </TD><TD style="BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM-COLOR: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-RIGHT-COLOR: #ebe9ed">V10 Ex </TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD class=xl25 style="BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM-COLOR: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #ebe9ed; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-RIGHT-COLOR: #ebe9ed" height=17>rcracerx </TD><TD style="BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM-COLOR: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-RIGHT-COLOR: #ebe9ed">V10 Ex </TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD class=xl26 style="BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM-COLOR: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #ebe9ed; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-RIGHT-COLOR: #ebe9ed" height=17>seesaw_4 </TD><TD style="BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM-COLOR: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-RIGHT-COLOR: #ebe9ed">V10 Ex </TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD class=xl26 style="BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM-COLOR: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #ebe9ed; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-RIGHT-COLOR: #ebe9ed" height=17>jjbirish </TD><TD style="BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM-COLOR: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-RIGHT-COLOR: #ebe9ed">V10 Ex </TD></TR>
<TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD class=xl25 style="BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM-COLOR: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #ebe9ed; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-RIGHT-COLOR: #ebe9ed" height=17>davidsfj40</TD><TD style="BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM-COLOR: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-RIGHT-COLOR: #ebe9ed">V10 Ex

</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD class=xl26 style="BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM-COLOR: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #ebe9ed; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-RIGHT-COLOR: #ebe9ed" height=17>I eat hybrids </TD><TD style="BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM-COLOR: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-RIGHT-COLOR: #ebe9ed">V10 Ex

</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD class=xl24 style="BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM-COLOR: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #ebe9ed; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-RIGHT-COLOR: #ebe9ed" height=17>weekendwarriorfsw32 </TD><TD class=xl24 style="BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM-COLOR: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #ebe9ed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-RIGHT-COLOR: #ebe9ed">PSD Ex

</TD></TR>

</TBODY></TABLE>
RustyFuryIII V10 F250

I hope I'm not missing anyone...if so please let me know so I can add you to the list!

joe.

Old 05-07-2008, 02:44 PM
X_Hemi_Guy
Hotshot
I'm trying to organize some stuff for Gatlinburg as much ahead of time as possible.

We've got a fellow FTE member that has graciously arranged for DollyWood DISCOUNTS for us as a group and possibly a group picnic discount if there is enough interest.

For those that are simply in the Gatlinburg area (locals) if you just want to join us that would be cool too.

I'd like to get a head count of people interested in going to Dollywood so I can call them to see if we have enough for a group discount ticket.

Please respond if you are interested and how many would be in your group.

I'd like to offer TWO different day choices.

I'd assume during the week would be a little less crowded than a weekend...but I could be wrong.

First choice would be Monday July 28
Second choice would be Saturday July 26

Let me know who would be interested, what day and how many.

Thanks!
joe.

Old 05-12-2008, 06:52 PM
X_Hemi_Guy
Hotshot
Okay folks,

We have gotten a sample T-Shirt printed up.

This version is for the Excursion owners Excursion T-Shirt SAMPLE BTW the Ford Trucks Rejects will NOT be on the final design!

We need to come up with a slogan for our Super Duty brothers.

Smokin' the Smokies 2008

Ford Super Duty Smokie Mountain Rally 2008

Super Duties Super Smokies Rally 2008

(The next three lines are ONE shirt)
PSD's vs V10's
Get Ready to Rumble
Smokie Mountain Rally 2008

Things like that.
I'd like some help in coming up with Super Duty themed slogan.

Pricing is NOT finalized yet...but should be in the $10-12 per T-Shirt for up to XL I believe...larger sizes are available at a slight price increase. I also believe childs sizes are available too...all FINAL PRICING will be available shortly...

We're going to come up with an internet order form to pre-order and pre-pay. If you want your shirts shipped to you before the rally there will be a shipping charge (to be detemined).

We can have a couple of different colors for the shirts as well as a Women's V-Neck shirt for ~$12

Those not wanting to pay for shipping...we will have them brought to the Rally by either myself or another that is near the printers that is coming to the rally...
What I need by Thursday the LATEST is a SUPER DUTY THEME...so respond with some ideas so we can finalize the shirt.

In all honesty...I think many Ex owners would be interested in a Super Duty themed T as well...unless it is all smoke and not smokie themed! LOL

So please respond with your ideas by THURSDAY MAY 18 if you have some.

Thanks,
joe.

Old 05-24-2008, 06:48 AM
X_Hemi_Guy
Hotshot
Folks,

The T-Shirt designs have been finalized.

Much work has been done by many folks.

I know this shirt is somewhat different than some of the samples that we have been circulating. The reasoning is as follows. We wanted to strive for a 'common' look for ALL at the rally. From the BACK...all will be EXACT no matter what version you have. From the front...the basic layout is very very similar...so from a distance...all versions will look the same...it won't be until someone gets close that it is apparent that they aren't exact. However the goal was to show UNITY for ALL rally goers...not a particular easy task mind you...

We believe these shirts accomplish that goal of UNITY very nicely and we hope you agree.

One of the designers has agreed to put up an internet order form on his SECURE website for all to order once we get agreement that these are the designs to go forward with. Please know that there could be tweaks here and there to all designs...but a lot of work has gone into these and we hope you like them as is...obvious errors or complete dislike cannot be ignored though.

So please look at the designs and provide some feedback by Tuesday 5/27 at the latest so we can get the order forms up.

We will work with the printer to get a final cost number. The thinking is that we will print these on white T-Shirts ONLY (again for unity) and offered in crew and V necks. Given those two shirt options and the three shirt designs...that makes for quite a few options to keep straight in ordering.

The order forms will also include the actual shipping costs if someone chooses to have their shirts shipped versus getting them at the rally. We have someone that lives right by the printer and has agreed to transport them to the rally. His thought is to tie the order forms to paypal thru the secure website.

Once we get the orders in...we can let the printer get busy!

Okay enough lead in...There is the PSD, V10 and Excursion specific versions...Hopefully you will enjoy the designs and order varied versions (Ex and V10) or (Ex and PSD) etc...I know I will!

Excursion Themed Front:

PSD Themed Front:

V10 Themed Front:

COMMON BACK:

Our 'goal' is to provide ONE price for all designs and crew or V necks up to the size XL (I believe)...additional costs will be incurred and passed on for sizes larger than that but they are available. Stay tuned for final pricing information. There will also be kids sizes available.

PLEASE let us know how you like the designs.

Many THANKS to those that helped make this task close...coordination of an effort like this is never easy for a bunch of volunteers...but we got there!

Time for the rally is getting near...so folks that are STILL ON THE FENCE...BOOK NOW!!!...or as we say...
"Be There or Wonder!"

FWIW...ANYONE can order shirts and have them shipped...you really don't have to attend the rally...but we'd LOVE to have you all there!

Joe.

Old 06-05-2008, 10:48 AM
X_Hemi_Guy
Hotshot
Thumbs up Go order your shirts!!!

Order page is up and working...

Click here for order info

Let me know if you have any questions.

joe.

Old 06-05-2008, 06:49 PM
X_Hemi_Guy
Hotshot
Link above not working and I can't edit it any longer...so...

Well the time has finally arrived. The shirts are DONE DONE DONE!!!

You can ORDER from the following link/page.

Click HERE to order

Jon has set up that link to collect orders from. You do NOT have to enter any credit card information at that site. Once you place your order, Jon will total up your order and send a PayPal invoice to your email address for you to pay. This way it is very secure for everyone.

Kids sizes thru 5XL are available in both crew or V-neck. All shirts are WHITE in color with a common graphic on the back. You have a choice of 3 different fronts. Images of the graphics are shown on the web site. Shipping is also available if you want yours earlier than the rally but that is an additional cost.

As you will see when you go to the site, we have settled on ONE PRICE for ALL shirts. It was easier that way. Any extra $$$ will be used for the rally. Things like meat for a cookout, ice cream social and the like. But the message is that any extra after all the shirts are ordered and paid for will be funneled right back into the rally. No profit is being made by any of us as that was not the intent of this rally.

I want to personally thank Jon for all his help in making this happen. He has put in many hours of his own time finalizing the design for the shirts as well as generating the order form. He has further agreed to personally transport the shirts from the printer to the rally as well as arrange all the shipping of shirts that folks want early…So a BIG THANK YOU to him!!!

I will be leaving on our vacation on Friday June 6th and will be mostly unavailable until June 24th I will have my laptop with me and have sporadic WIFI in campgrounds along the way…but Jon is a member here on RV.net under the screen name kc9aej so I’d ask that you contact Jon directly from here or thru the order site as my time will be away from the site for a while.
We hope you folks like the shirts as much as we do.

Shirts can be ordered by anyone if desired. You do not have to attend the rally to purchase shirts. Although we’d love to see EVERYONE at the rally in July.

Joe

Old 06-30-2008, 09:28 PM
X_Hemi_Guy
Hotshot
Okay...less than one month to the rally...there's still time to join the fun!!!

Here's the proposed agenda for the rally.

Since 95% of the folks will actually be there on Friday 7/25 we figured we'd start the rally stuff off that day.

This agenda by no means is mandatory. Each family is totally free to partake in whatever they wish or nothing at all but wanted to put together some stuff that folks may want to join in on as a group.

For a couple of the activities, if we get a large enough group to attend...we can get a group discount. Therefore we ask that as you look over the agenda if you could reply (via PM) with your intentions on joining the group or not so we can try and get some pricing idea for everyone as to the overall costs. If you and your family plan on joining, please respond with which activity and how many in your family (and ages of kids).

Also if anyone has a portable projector that we could hook to a laptop and show a movie at night for the kids...let us know as we do not have one (just have to clear it with the campground hosts first if we get one!).

If anyone has a corn hole game board (one hole bean bag toss), horse shoes or volleyball bring it along. We have Bocce and hillbilly horseshoes that we will bring.

For the omelet egg boil...if you have never done this...you need to at least join that event.

We are still working on a pamphlet of other area activities and we've got some area information packages coming that we'll distribute in the welcome packages when you get to the rally...there certainly is much to do in this area!!!

This rally is EVERYONE'S rally...this agenda is just a suggestion to get some group outings going...nothing more.

Again, please respond with your intentions so we can plan for group discounts.

Okay here's the agenda:

Rumble in the Smokies
Ford Truck Rally
July 25-July 28, 2008

Friday, July 25th-

Time T/B/D-Dollywood Splash Country Waterpark-Pigeon Forge (see website) Dollywood's Splash Country Water Adventure Theme Park in Pigeon Forge, TN

Adults-$42.35
Children (4-11)-$36.80
Children (3 and under)-Free
Seniors (60 and over)-$40.15

**If 15 or more persons attend we can receive additional discounts

***We have another possible option for discounted tickets but we must know in advance how many are interested in attending.

****If interested see website for Splash Country and Amusement Park Combo tickets.

7:30 pm-Meet & Greet wine tasting-Please bring one bottle of
your favorite wine and a block of cheese (please slice).
We’ll supply the paper products and crackers.

7:30 pm-Kid’s activity-T/B/D

Saturday, July 26th-

3:00 pm-Go-Kart racing (PSD vs V10) or
Hillbilly golf-Gatlinburg or Pigeon Forge (group decides).

Golf- $9/adults, $7/children-group discount if 20 or more participate.

The Go-Kart costs to be determined once we decide which where we will be going-they all differ in pricing and time on track.

6:00 pm-Potluck dinner-please bring a main dish entrée, side
dish, salad or finger dessert to share. Don’t forget to
bring dishes and utensils for your family!

7:00 pm-Ice cream social-please bring a fun topping to share
(syrup, sprinkles, candy, nuts, fruit, etc.)-we will supply
the paper products, cones and the ice cream.

7:30 pm-Kid’s activity-T/B/D

Sunday, July 27th-

8:30 am-Omelet Ziploc bag boil-please bring a filling or topping
for our omelets (cheese, cooked meat, veggies, salsa,
etc.). We will supply the eggs, and Ziploc bags, Don’t
forget to bring dishes and utensils for your family!

Time T/B/D (late morning)-Horseback riding-Gatlinburg
For more information go to Guided Horseback Riding - Gatlinburg TN - Located in the Great Smoky Mountains National Park. Must be 5 years and older to ride.

1 hour (4 miles)-$20 per person
2 hours (8 miles)-$38 per person

Monday, July 28th-

Time T/B/D (early evening)-Dixie Stampede Dinner Show-
Pigeon Forge. Price includes admission, 4 course dinner,
dinner show and entertainment in the Carriage Room prior to
the show.

For more information go to Dolly Parton's Dixie Stampede Dinner and Shows - You've Never Had Dinner Like This!. Pricing is based on preferred versus regular seating. We can receive a group discount if 20 or more persons attend.

Adults (12 years and up)-$40 to $45 per person
Children (3-11 years)-$23.00 to $28.00 per person
Children (3 and under) are free if they sit on a parent’s lap and eat from their plate.

**If your family would like to attend this at a different time
during your stay-please see me for discount coupons!

Quick Reply: Excursion/Super Duty Meet in Gatlinburg TN July 25-27 2008