Arizona Chapter Join Chapter, Leader:

HEY YOU! Yeah you - behind the Saguaro....

Search this Thread

Old 11-17-2007, 02:13 PM
Greywolf
Fleet Owner
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
HEY YOU! Yeah you - behind the Saguaro....

Let's gitty up and make a name for the Arizona Chapter.

It can be done, I promise you!

Post up, even if there are no meets right now....

We can do this, together.

Old 11-17-2007, 10:10 PM
helifixer
Lead Driver
Received 3,678 Likes on 1,133 Posts
Ok sorry no Saguaro here in central
Az but I am with you in getting this chapter rolling.

Old 11-17-2007, 10:51 PM
kermmydog
Post Fiend
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Bill W PMed me today, I'm in for getting something going. I gave him some thoughts. I think we need to post in a few areas calling all from Arizona to our Chapter. Lets start throwing some ideas around to get this thing going. Helifixer I get the feeling you maybe the closest member to me. In April we are moving from Bullhead City to Kingman. I suggested maybe a north district & a southern district then once or twice a year the north & south, those that can meet in a central part of the state. those of us in the north wouldn't have to travel as far. I can't go to functions in Phoenix or Tucson. I don't have the time. You are only a couple hours from Phoenix but I'm 4 at best. With gas prices what they are that also throws a wrench in it for me.
PM me or talk to me right hear.
Finally thanks Greywolf for helping start at least some smoke, that I hope will start to burn bright.

Old 11-17-2007, 11:25 PM
helifixer
Lead Driver
bullhead to kingman ? ok I wasn't in to that so I switched companies. I am now in Chino Valley (where our misterious leader is) I would love to meet some AZ folks and the prescott area is just about as central as you can get for Arizona.

Old 11-18-2007, 12:53 AM
Bill W
Hotshot
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
SO we are going to meet at your place from now on Helifixer Cool! I like Prescott, Back in 84 I was one of the Painters working on the Motel 6 renovation's. As much as I hate to addmit that, lol Anyway's I am open to anything guy's, Lets show them Who we are!

Old 11-18-2007, 01:22 AM
kermmydog
Post Fiend
Smile

Originally Posted by helifixer
bullhead to kingman ? ok I wasn't in to that so I switched companies. I am now in Chino Valley (where our misterious leader is) I would love to meet some AZ folks and the prescott area is just about as central as you can get for Arizona.
What is it about Kingman you didn't care for? Yea your right you are about as central as you can get. I lived in both Camp Verde & Cottonwood a few years ago. If we wanted to meet I'm in for a Prescott run or Chino Valley is even closer for me. But it is a what 3.5 hour for our Tucson members. That is why I thought about the north south district idea. Then a yearly north south meeting wherever. How many members are from the Show Low, Stafford,& Winslow areas. etc. I'll go post a call to those from Arizona please check in here. I'll post a check in thread here.
Craig

Old 11-18-2007, 08:28 AM
Greywolf
Fleet Owner
You might need 3 areas. Mountain, southern, and eastern.

Pheonix to Flagstaff is a mean run to make with fuel high.

I suggested in TN that we might go with chapter branches based on counties, with maybe an east and a west meet once a year or so. Just some thoughts, we look at fuel cost and driving time too.

Old 11-18-2007, 01:07 PM
helifixer
Lead Driver
hot and dead like Bullhead City (lived there for 5 years) but Kingman doesn't have a river like Bullhead. also working in the medical field I get to see the worst side of where I live ie. the epidimic rates of drug use and aids. when I lived in Bullhead my neighbor was an under cover cop and he told me that 3 out of every 4 homes in Mohave county had enough drugs to be considered a dealer.
Originally Posted by kermmydog
What is it about Kingman you didn't care for? Yea your right you are about as central as you can get. I lived in both Camp Verde & Cottonwood a few years ago. If we wanted to meet I'm in for a Prescott run or Chino Valley is even closer for me. But it is a what 3.5 hour for our Tucson members. That is why I thought about the north south district idea. Then a yearly north south meeting wherever. How many members are from the Show Low, Stafford,& Winslow areas. etc. I'll go post a call to those from Arizona please check in here. I'll post a check in thread here.
Craig

Old 11-18-2007, 01:25 PM
Greywolf
Fleet Owner
I knew a guy once with some land west of San Diego who thought he would grow his own supply of marijuana for his own use, and just before harvest time he got raided by the local Hells Angels - they drove in with a truck and trailer, bagged up everything and split!

Sometimes life sucks, but it sucks worse if you CAN'T CALL THE COPS!!!!

ROFL

Just picture a 911 call on it:

"THEY STOLE MY MARIJUANA, MAN!"

Old 11-18-2007, 02:00 PM
Bill W
Hotshot
Haha Thats happened in the past, Just shows you how Dumb some ppl can be
I never call the cops when that happens!

Old 11-18-2007, 02:24 PM
Greywolf
Fleet Owner
"But it was mine, and they took it...."

"Sir, are you saying you grow pot?"

"Umm, put that way - sorry to bother you..."

ROFLHAO

"click"

"BURN THE FIELDS! Oh, OOOOH! Burn the fields right now - they're coming, I know it!"

I can just picture it, Sam Kinneson running around waving his hands in the air and screaming!

"Why did you call the cops, WHY DID YOU?"

And it just gets funnier the more you think about it. I like Myagi's advice: "No be there"

Last edited by Greywolf; 11-18-2007 at 02:30 PM.
Old 11-18-2007, 02:32 PM
Greywolf
Fleet Owner
Originally Posted by Bill W
I never call the cops when that happens!
You WHAAAA? Say it ain't so, Bernice....

Old 11-18-2007, 03:56 PM
kermmydog
Post Fiend
Smile

Originally Posted by helifixer
hot and dead like Bullhead City (lived there for 5 years) but Kingman doesn't have a river like Bullhead. also working in the medical field I get to see the worst side of where I live ie. the epidimic rates of drug use and aids. when I lived in Bullhead my neighbor was an under cover cop and he told me that 3 out of every 4 homes in Mohave county had enough drugs to be considered a dealer.
Yea, I believe that about the drugs & such. But it is hard to get away from that today it seems. We living in an RV and we opted to move to the Ft Beale RV Park On Metcalfe off Beale. It is a quite park. It is the highest priced in Kingman. So I'm hoping it will be peaceful. I know the owners & they are good people. I'm going to give it a year & see. Bullhead is just way to hot for me. Kingman is about 10-15 degrees cooler.
I lived in places in Nevada that were pretty rural & the meth was just crazy in those places also. The police didn't do anything. I watched a drug deal go down right in front of a cop there and he just drove off.
I wouldn't think Chino Valley is a whole lot better. There is a big group of outlaw bikers living there.
Craig

Old 11-18-2007, 04:14 PM
Greywolf
Fleet Owner
makes me wonder about your cops....

Old 11-18-2007, 05:57 PM
Bill W
Hotshot
Originally Posted by Greywolf
You WHAAAA? Say it ain't so, Bernice....
Naw Man I dont smoke that stuff anymore, Infact I just Quit smoking all together, Before I bought a pack a week, Now a pack would last Forever!

I'll admit I tried the stuff before But didn't inhale.... Cough cough Choke choke