Louisiana Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: rbloodhound

Membership drive

Old 11-11-2007, 10:05 PM
rbloodhound
FTE Chapter Leader
Received 7 Likes on 2 Posts
Exclamation Membership drive

Lets start a membership drive. If you have time print out some spotter cards and place them on any Ford trucks that you see. Other chapters are joining in on this drive. They are planing on starting next week. After I get to work I will see if I can make up a flyer or if you are good with a computer you can make up a flyer with all of the info on the spotter card. You can include your screen name and if they include it when they register you will be credited with referal points. If we can get more members that perticipate in the chapter it will lead to bigger meets. I plan on searching the FTE menber roster and pm the members that list LA as their state.

Thanks
Robert

Old 11-12-2007, 06:17 PM
FTE Trigger
Postmaster
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
For Reference... here are the Spotter cards that have already been made up to fit on the DiY at home buis. cards off of your own printer.
http://images.ford-trucks.com/clipar...tters_card.pdf

Old 11-18-2007, 09:21 PM
rbloodhound
FTE Chapter Leader
Received 7 Likes on 2 Posts
Well I havent had a chance to do the spotter cards yet. I'm @ work. I have been sending pm's to FTE members that list LA as their state. I have had several respond. Several didn't know that Louisiana had a chapter. I am having good luck with this so I will keep it up.

Search this Thread