New York Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: tiny1

Happy Halloween

Old 10-31-2007, 08:13 PM
littlesunray
Elder User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Smile Happy Halloween

I just wanted to wish everyone a Happy Halloween , just got home we took the 2 younger ones out and the youngest one was not scared one bit he takes after his daddy by not getting scared for a 3 1/2 year old he mazes me nothing scares him except we have to make sure at night the closet doors are shut for him that is what scares him so far and I am happy that's all scares him not too much scares his older brother though either lol but for my 16 year old daughter that is a different story though lol we laugh at her she used to hate to go in the basement to do laundry or anything to do with the basement well dad got her scared of that though by telling her stories lol.. Anything happy around you guys this year nothing so far here that we know of. Not too many kids out trick-n-treating this year though lol. Well take care everyone. Don't let the spooky things scare you too much tonight lol.

Old 10-31-2007, 10:56 PM
ranger1999 Bob
Posting Guru
back at ya happy halloween

Old 11-01-2007, 05:29 AM
N2ZPY
New User
I got to do a little scaring last night........our fire dept always gives fire truck rides for the local halloween party. We got back to the fire hall and I found my truck covered in shaving creme. In a town of only about 700 it doesn't take too much investigation to find out who was involved. We made one stop knocking on a door and had the kid spilling his guts within about 30 seconds of his father finding out. A couple phone calls for the others and we are good to go. A couple years ago we had 2 kids creme the side of the fire truck while we were on the way to the party....they didn't see the 3 of us riding on the back bumper . We grabbed them and took them back to the fire hall so they could wash the truck off. The look on their face when we came out from behind that truck was priceless.

Kevin

Old 11-02-2007, 06:50 AM
lenny1carl
Post Fiend
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Bah Humbug!!....just warming up for the next 3 months.

Old 11-06-2007, 08:14 PM
Ronin007
Posting Guru
Originally Posted by lenny1carl
Bah Humbug!!....just warming up for the next 3 months.
Leave it up to you Carl to be thinking about dissing on Xmas already.

Melissa - glad the kids had fun. Sounds like things are improving for you.

Old 11-06-2007, 08:26 PM
littlesunray
Elder User
Yeah sorta I guess you can say that I am starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel it is very faint though but I can see it lol. Been to work now for weeks straights too so I cn say yeah things are going good but poor Mike is the one now who is in pain with tooth pain it is driving him up the wall sooooooooo bad it is to the point he wants to pull it out but thank god he goes tomarrow hopefully they end up taking the tooth so he will be able to sleep a good nights sleep it has been like forever since he has gotten a good nights sleep with all that has been going on the last 3 months lol.

Old 11-06-2007, 08:33 PM
Ronin007
Posting Guru
I hope things go well for Mike tomorrow. At the very least they should be able to relieve the pain and he will be able to sleep. That in it self is huge.

Old 11-07-2007, 05:59 AM
lenny1carl
Post Fiend
Sun.. my thoughts are with Mike. my brother had a bad tooth last yr. even i felt bad for the little weasle

Old 11-07-2007, 05:28 PM
littlesunray
Elder User
well Mike went to the dentist today and had the tooth pulled the dentist ended up giving him 3 shots of novacaine so now he feels alittle better he came home and now still sleeping lol wonder if he is going to sleep til morning lol but I do have to get him up to eat something though as he really hasn't eatin anything since it started lol.

Old 11-07-2007, 05:34 PM
lenny1carl
Post Fiend
careful of eating with that hole in his mouth....soup may be a good thing.

Old 11-07-2007, 06:32 PM
Ronin007
Posting Guru
Glad Mike is doing better and is able to sleep now. I have to agree with Carl that a liquid diet would be best right now so he doesn't get food in the open socket. Of course, Carl knows all about liquid diets!!!

Old 11-07-2007, 06:47 PM
littlesunray
Elder User
yeah he just got up and now he is going to try and eat some soup lol he is at his favorite spot right now at the computer lol, he did sleep pretty good though he ended up sleeping for about 3 hours so that is better than nothing though for him. thanks for the responds family on here. He may read these post after while too and comment back too.

Old 11-07-2007, 07:54 PM
ameritaz3038
Elder User
well here i am as the wife said. that dam tooth if i had a clean pair of pliers it would have been gone last night lol. as for the dentist, what do they smoke, pain in the mouth and only give you moltrin hell aspirin is stronger but unfortunately i am allergic to aspirin(kind of like a bee sting reaction) a buddy i know ask if i can use codine, would love that , but not if prescribed to someone else well now the tooth is out, a little discomfort now but a hell of alot better than last night. NO SLEEP FOR ME, and still went to work at 6:30 this morning, then to dentist when they opened. here is a question for you "does anyone Know what it is like to be up on 36 feet of ladder, no sleep the night before, dizzy from pain killers, freezing cold out , snow, hail and freezing rain, and to boot a very painful toothache?"

Old 11-07-2007, 08:46 PM
Ronin007
Posting Guru
Mike - glad to see you back online and doing better. I suppose if you had asked one of the guys on here they would have pulled it for free for you.

Originally Posted by ameritaz3038
"does anyone Know what it is like to be up on 36 feet of ladder, no sleep the night before, dizzy from pain killers, freezing cold out , snow, hail and freezing rain, and to boot a very painful toothache?"
About the closest I can come to this is having been up for over 24 hours doing patrol on National Ski Patrol in a blizzard in sub-zero temperatures. The funny thing for me is it was some of the best times for me. I know weird.

Old 11-08-2007, 04:14 AM
freevilleron
Freshman User
hell a shot of southern comfort would of solved the pain problem lol

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Happy Halloween