Join Chapter, Leader: Yahiko

WAFTE Members Only

Old 10-17-2007, 08:50 PM
Placermike
Postmaster
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
WAFTE Members Only

Hey Ya'll,

Just wanted to get some ideas on where you want to see the Chapter go!

Please give some ideas in general:

-G2G's
-Getting the Eastern part of the state more active with members

We have grown quite a bit in the past 9 months, but can have much greater growth. That is why I would like to get your ideas...My two brain cells are working very hard, and I thought it would be great to add a few other cells to the thought process..LOL

In any case, keep in mind that our chapter is only as strong as we want it to be.

Mike

Old 10-18-2007, 01:22 AM
Snowbunny
Post Fiend
Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts
We tossed around the idea of having the next G2G around Ellensburg, hoping for a more central location that would be accessible to everybody. I hope we keep with that thought. I could do a three hour drive easily!!

Old 10-18-2007, 09:35 AM
RexB
Posting Guru
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
The WAFTE shirt from CafePress fits and looks good, our logo printed on it was done pretty well.

Liz the Driver! And you're putting on many miles getting those wind turbines up and running :~)

Last edited by RexB; 10-18-2007 at 09:38 AM.
Old 10-18-2007, 03:26 PM
Placermike
Postmaster
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I have the Apron so far...Brent's logo did print great! I started a new store, and have been working on new items that they offer. Will update the Chapter website soon, I was just waiting on word from Ken as to the future of that available space. http://www.cafepress.com/washingtonfte

I think the store is a great way to get items showing our chapter support, and help raise cash for G2G's. Would like if someone would volunteer to be the treasurer for the chapter. Right now there is not really a need, but if things grow the way I would like to see, there will become a need.(I am still trying to work on that whole non-profit thing, but have many burners and pots going.)

Search this Thread