Thank You FTE.!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-13-2007, 12:28 AM
Dealford
Cargo Master
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Thank You FTE.!!!!!!!

Remember Me???????
I just popped in to say thank you to FTE.
I just did a Google search on "Dealford".
Number 1 listing is my profile on FTE.
This is a fabulous position for me to be in when business prospects want to know who I am. Talk about an instant reputation boost !!!
I'm going to add this Google search angle to my "Spamming Campaign" (I remember who said that, by the way).
Thanks to everybody here at FTE that listened to me, accepted a jab gracefully, and learned to sing along (this would be Frank).
AL.

Old 09-13-2007, 11:29 AM
loudfords
FTE Chapter Leader

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Dealford
I'm going to add this Google search angle to my "Spamming Campaign" (I remember who said that, by the way).
Who would that be?

We need you to drop in a little more often Al. Frank can't carry a tune without you.

Old 09-16-2007, 01:39 AM
Dealford
Cargo Master
Some Sad...

To think that Frank could carry a tune even if he drove a forklift.

I've beaten the daylights out of the keyboard with my typing finger placing ads and all kinds of crape like that. Man!!!!!!! I've tried so many different angles and have little to show for my efforts. This learning curve schlitz is for the birds.
That is, until I found an advertising forum that was casual. There's not too many stiffs that think they're God and people actually try to help each other. There's lots of traffic and people actually come there looking for a business or better ways to promote their own.
So far, I sold 1 small business, got a sign-up in another and had 4 join-ups in the traffic generators. Not so bad considering that ad placement is more like a feeding frenzy than an orderly group of professionals plying their trade.
Ok, well, I have more spamming to do CHAD.
Later.
AL.

Old 09-19-2007, 07:00 AM
fp_5
Laughing Gas
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Hey, I resemble that remark! and I'm sure that Al and the rest of you were in mourning over the recent passing of Luciano Poverotti. Now he could carry a tune,......of course it took nine pall bearers to carry him.

BTW, I've got myself into a bit of a mess and need storage for one(at least) of my vehicles. Indoor of course. Any body got an extra garage space they can give up around my area??? Pic's coming soon....

Old 10-20-2007, 10:23 PM
Dealford
Cargo Master
Sorry Frank...

The shop's full.
The only chance there would be to thrash on the B2 and talk real nice to Randy and Jimmy.
At best, it's a stretch.
A real looooong shot would be to convince old Bill to give up his space.
Call me if you run out of alternatives Frank.
AL.