Join Chapter, Leader: Yahiko

Lostmybeer, Just Shush It

Search this Thread

Old 09-04-2007, 10:58 PM
MARTYSTOWRIG
Cargo Master
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Talking Lostmybeer, Just Shush It

I am tired af hearing about you you you. Why don't you just clam up and find your drinking buddy oneminizut. Maybe you two could have a little party working on rigs and replacing parts that do not need replacing. Maybe then you can go out and buy "REAL" trucks. like mine... it has spark plugs, just like all the good Fords before it. I also have leaf springs, Just like all the good Ford's before it. What makes your rig so darn nice? Just becaused you have some comfounded sparkless ignition? Please... Sounds like whichery to me. Henry would roll over if he knew that you claim to have a truck with no spark. I bet you are going to tell me that you don't need vaccuum too huh? what a crackpot.

LOVE YA GUYS
PEACE

BTW, Thanks for the side Gig, ill be there Friday and Sunday. Thank Jerry too, I took care of his friends in Arlington

Old 09-05-2007, 12:47 AM
Placermike
Postmaster
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Great to see ya'll posting again! Barba and I think about you often!

Old 09-05-2007, 11:59 PM
lostmybeer
Have a nice Beer!!!
Talking

Shush this Marty. Who wants to hear about how wroughted out your cheap trailer is, or how your outdrive on your boat has to replaced. ohhh that's right you found a new outdrive from a mercruiser want a be company. Why don't you and Mike figure out how to push pipe through a wall without bending. Flex or hard? That's right Marty you like to lay hard pipe. You told Jason and Jerry you like their flex. I'm going to drop my gas--I mean Diesel tank just because I can. Then I will buy a new transmission, because I can. ME, ME, ME.

Old 09-06-2007, 12:38 PM
MARTYSTOWRIG
Cargo Master
WOW YOU SURE HAVE A FIXATION WITH HARD PIPE BEING LAID HUH?
LEAVE ME OUT OF YOUR RITUALISTIC SATANIC STUFF. I WOULD RATHER SPEND TIME WITH MY WIFE (WHO IS A GIRL) THAN MY TRUCK. i WONDER WHY THAT IS?
ANYWAY... YOU SURE SEEM TO HAVE A LOT OF GUY FRIENDS OVER IN BREMERTON WHATS UP WITH THAT????? WHAT KIND OF GUYS HANG OUT IN BREMERTON WITH OTHER GUYS?HHHMMMMM.
LEAVE IT TO AN ELECTRICIAN WANNA BE TO BE AFRAID OF A LITTLE OL SPARK PLUG, "MR. I HAVE TO HAVE A LOW VOLITILE FUEL BECAUSE I WILL TRY TO HOOK 240 SINGLE PHASE TO IT AND WILL BLOW MYSELF UP"
NOW GO BACK TO LISTENING TO YOUR MICHELLE BRANCH OR ENYA OR HEART OR WHATEVER YOU JAM TO ON THE JOBSITE. LEAVE THE TRUCK STUFF TO THE REAL MEN WITH REAL TRUCKS.

Old 09-06-2007, 10:43 PM
Placermike
Postmaster
LMFAO...Would say something Marty, but I am sure it would be bleeped

Hope to see ya'll soon!

Old 09-06-2007, 11:02 PM
lostmybeer
Have a nice Beer!!!
Oh, I see how you two butty's are. What's wrong Mike the hillbillie neighbor across the water have your tongue being used? Bremerton, what's there besides a place that I can get parts. How about Red Neck Arlington bunch cow #@$%*&^ chasers? Oh by the way, its Yanni that was cranked up today! Beeatchcht!

Old 09-07-2007, 10:53 PM
Placermike
Postmaster
Originally Posted by lostmybeer
Oh, I see how you two butty's are. What's wrong Mike the hillbillie neighbor across the water have your tongue being used? Bremerton, what's there besides a place that I can get parts. How about Red Neck Arlington bunch cow #@$%*&^ chasers? Oh by the way, its Yanni that was cranked up today! Beeatchcht!
ROTFLMFAO ...BTW ...I lost my beer, Did you take it? Perchance it is with the lost sausages!

Old 09-07-2007, 11:30 PM
lostmybeer
Have a nice Beer!!!
I know where my sausage is located. Found my beer for the moment. How bout a little lip there pretty Marty? No Comment? By the way, there is a $1000.00 finders fee that has not been paid yet. Just wondering when Jerry and I are going to be paid.

Old 09-08-2007, 01:07 PM
MARTYSTOWRIG
Cargo Master
WELL, Let me tell you about the cows... they don't complain and you do not have to buy them dinner. I am suprised you know where your sausage is, from what I have heard, it is pretty elusive. Jerry is my buddy and he got paid, I left your cash on the kitchen counter when I left last thursday afternoon. Did you not get it?
BTW
i am pretty sure it was enya3

Old 09-09-2007, 01:24 AM
lostmybeer
Have a nice Beer!!!
Last Thursday? you must have been visiting the neighbor, wasn't me. I was the only one here. Nice work over at Jason's, to be it's not holding any pressure. 15lbs. is what the gauge is supposed to read, not 0!

Old 09-09-2007, 11:51 AM
Placermike
Postmaster
As long as the pipes look connected, it meets Redneck code....LOL

Old 09-11-2007, 11:01 PM
MARTYSTOWRIG
Cargo Master
I THOUGHT I HAD TO SET IT AT YOUR I.Q.... MY BAD
I will be back monday or so to put in valves for the rinnai's and find that damn leak. It held for over an hour. But clearly in the 36 hours till you saw it was long enough to drop it. Oh well you know me, a low pressure Guy. I thought you were going to give me a couple of Jugs of beer for my trip?
thanks for the compliment, and the gig.

Old 09-11-2007, 11:03 PM
MARTYSTOWRIG
Cargo Master
Originally Posted by Placermike
As long as the pipes look connected, it meets Redneck code....LOL
Exactlly, thanks Mike. At least someone here knows quality when they see it.
I think Tom has used a non insulated screwdriver too many times(if you know what I mean)

Old 09-12-2007, 12:55 AM
lostmybeer
Have a nice Beer!!!
I don't know how many screwdrivers I have gone through, but they sure are good with the Citrus Vodka. I have two other guys lined up to start Thursday, hopefully Mr. Plumber will be about finished, and Jason will have cab. drawings for me to somewhat scale. About to kick this into High gear and get finished. The Whidbey job is now ready for me to trim out. Just loaded most of the material into the owners Mercedes this morning. Kind of funny to see two flourescent fixtures sticking out the pass. window.

Old 09-12-2007, 07:08 PM
Placermike
Postmaster
Originally Posted by MARTYSTOWRIG
I THOUGHT I HAD TO SET IT AT YOUR I.Q.... MY BAD
I will be back monday or so to put in valves for the rinnai's and find that damn leak. It held for over an hour. But clearly in the 36 hours till you saw it was long enough to drop it. Oh well you know me, a low pressure Guy. I thought you were going to give me a couple of Jugs of beer for my trip?
thanks for the compliment, and the gig.
Held for an hour...HMMMMM Sounds like Tom had 36 hours to set you up for a hard time!....LOOK FOR DRILL HOLES! LMFAO

Last edited by Placermike; 09-12-2007 at 07:10 PM.

Quick Reply: Lostmybeer, Just Shush It